Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rework Fishing Loot Pool

Fishing in my opinion is useless besides getting loud discoms, but nowadays people just get tons of them from donating and selling them on the market and such. To make fishing somewhat viable again and fun to do, maybe mimic some of the treasure chest loot pools. Below is a list of possible changes and additions to the loot pool that might make people wanna fish again.

*Add treasure/djinn discarded like loot to the loot pool, so you can fish up any random weapon just like the chest and djinn has the chance to.
*Add the ability to catch random jewels or random godlikes.
*New discoveries that can only be fished up.
*Add more cool high level baits around level 30-50, which increases the chances of getting said discarded loot or if that is a bit much, then increase the chance of getting a catch of something that isn't a fish.

If you agree add a enjoy to this post to show your support or leave a comment.
Find

Fishing could honestly use some love, but I don't feel like its going to be very high on the ol' to-do list. But some of these changes could be nice. If that's too much to implement, just giving us more stuff to fish up would be cool.

Maybe instead of just selling fish, they can be gutted? Make fish stackable, and they can be either sold or opened like a loot crate, obviously scaling for fish rarity/size.
Find

Yea something like that would be cool it needs LOVE!
Find

QoL love for fishing would be awesome, I don't see much need to do it anymore apart from fishing enraged eyes up. +1
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

fishing update 2.0?
Find