Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mex Discord Unmute

Steam Name (Current): Mex

Steam Name (During incident): Chubbi or ChubbiMex? (some variety of that name)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75143911

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/halaman/

Name of staff you were muted by: Brassx

Length of the mute: indefinite, I'd suppose

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for mute: I said very hurtful and disrespectful things towards the LGBTQ+ community, specifically people who are trans.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I said very hurtful and disrespectful things towards trans people. It started with me doing something stupid, and posting something stupid in FRG general which caused controversy. People then looked at my chat messages from the past and saw what I had said about trans people back then as well. I had stated vulgar things about trans people and was rightfully muted for it, and had also lost my +Member privileges because of it.

Additional details: I want to say I'm extremely sorry to any people that I have offended with what I said. It was wrong for me to say what I did and I deserve the punishment that I have. I would like it to be repealed due to it being nearly 3 years since the incident. I understand what I did was wrong and I completely regret doing so and have learned from my mistakes. I know it is not right for me to discriminate against others, or commit hate speech against someone, no matter the circumstance. I know it is not right for me to actively say these things in a public server where people are meant to converse about general things, not things that can cause problems or raise fights between people. I would like to make amends with the server again and the people I have wronged. Heart I also realize that it is not +Member behavior of me to be saying these things and I know that I was allowed to be a +Member on a very big watch. I lost my chance of being a good +Member because of my very idiotic mistake in Discord. I don't believe there is any way I am going to get +Member back as of right now, and that is understandable. I am sorry for letting the staff team down as well, who had believed in me to be a good +Member. I bet there was a very big lengthy conversation in staff chat about me being a +Member.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I can personally vouch that Hala is very apologetic for his past outbursts in the discord, I was beyond pissed with him when he did it. I think he should be given another chance and I will make sure to keep a stern watch on him.
Find

+1 this man will not make any further mistakes under my supervision!
Find

I believe that in the past 2 and a half years that Hala has had time to mature and reflect on what he said. He learned from his mistake and can be given a final chance
Find

Absolutely not, there's a reason more people have you blocked in game then me, your behavior hasn't changed at all and you've done nothing to reflect any growth besides a half baked apology.
Find

I'd like to state that I'm not ignoring this appeal, but other than Rat Pack who all seem to be friends with Hala, I can't get ANY feedback on you other than "I have him blocked", "he's the only person on my block list", "he is annoying as fuck so I blocked him", etc etc. North is the first actually useful feedback I've gotten.

So any feedback from people NOT associated with Rat Pack, would be nice to hear. Seems almost everyone has you blocked though which is not a good sign.
Find

I don't think it'd be right to unmute you in the Discord given what you've said in the past. I was a bit suprised that all you got was a mute to begin with.

DENIED
Find