• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discord Unban Request

Star 
Steam Name (Current): dylansonfire

Steam Name (During incident): dylansonfire or God Tier Player

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48767881

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057801491/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unknown

Length of the ban: Perm I believe, given it's been 3-4 years now it seems perm.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed would be nice but shortened is also understandable.

Reason for ban: Posting a war video that had violence/gore in it.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: So if my memory serves right, I was just getting into frg and joined the discord and started to fuck around, but I did truly enjoy the server and its content and put weeks into it. One day I did post a video, I believe it was under the video or meme channel, but I do remember the topic people were talking about the war and I posted a video relating to the war that contained violence/gore. I promptly got banned and I didn't know why until I made a website post and someone gave me the answer on why. I have been playing the server for quite some time now on and off recently having long periods but I am deterred from playing FRG because mostly everything is on the discord in terms of development or community trading and features. At the time of the ban, it wasn't a big deal for me but now it is as I feel locked out from what half the server has to offer, the community, of course, I have nothing to blame but myself. I just hope after 4 years of trying to get unbanned another chance can be offered as it would greatly revive my interest in playing FRG a lot more, and as I said in my previous post I regret it and I'm sorry for anyone that was affected by that video, thanks for reading. Smile

Additional details: My previous unban discord request was denied, I made a few now and both were denied, Parade told me to try again in the future so that's what I'm doing now, its been 5-6 months now since my last discord unban request post.

Give your honest opinion below of what you think about this and if I should have another chance or not, any response would be appreciated.

Dude is active enough in the community I feel like he should be given another chance +1
Find

(02-01-2024, 02:23 AM)VictorinoD Wrote:  Dude is active enough in the community I feel like he should be given another chance +1

Thanks Smile
Find

free my boy dylansonfire, he ain't do nun' wrong

fun guy, doesn't cause any trouble and has LOTS of coins
+1
Find

He has been active and I enjoy playing with him. Even thought I don't remember or wasn't there for the incident it has been 4 years and he has the patience to wait longer for more unban requests if needed. He has abided by the "try again in the future" comment from staff which is usually not the case on some of these unban requests where you see another one pop up in the next 2 days.
+1
Find

I'm going to provide context; it's been 2 years since you've been banned, not 4. You posted a video with a dead body in general chat which goes against TOS for discord for obvious reasons. Not only is that horrible and traumatizing, but that could have reflected back onto us.
I do not condone gore & nsfw stuff in our discord, and want to keep it that way. I'll leave this thread open to hear opinions.
Find

(02-04-2024, 06:21 PM)Grassx Wrote:  I'm going to provide context; it's been 2 years since you've been banned, not 4. You posted a video with a dead body in general chat which goes against TOS for discord for obvious reasons. Not only is that horrible and traumatizing, but that could have reflected back onto us.
I do not condone gore & nsfw stuff in our discord, and want to keep it that way. I'll leave this thread open to hear opinions.

You are 100% right, it was around 2 years but I did join the discord and forums 3-4 years ago, so I thought I got banned earlier than that, I wasn't sure, thanks for clearing that up. Either way, you are right about the FRG image and not wanting any gore or NSFW, I'm the same way with my discord servers and fully understand where you are coming from. If I can recall correctly, at the time of my ban, I was chatting with people about the war and posted the video, I meant no ill will or wanted to upset anyone with the video if that meant anything, that was just how I was thinking. Of course, I see my faults now, you should never post anything like that because like you said it breaks Discord TOS, period, and some people can be affected by a video like that. But I can assure you I won't do anything like this again, my full intention of being in the discord is to simply trade and follow Brass's changelog, as I play a lot now, having access to that is huge for me and of course seeing what the community is doing and talking about is a huge upside, the forums do not get much love at all compared to discord.

But if anyone wants to leave a comment or an opinion about this, please do thanks.
Find

(02-04-2024, 06:35 PM)Dylansonfire Wrote:  follow Brass's changelog,
found the coach alt

more seriously... uh unban him. he still plays despite being removed from the community. give him a role that blocks general if need be (like a few other problematic people have)
Find

(02-04-2024, 06:57 PM)PandaCow Wrote:  
(02-04-2024, 06:35 PM)Dylansonfire Wrote:  follow Brass's changelog,
found the coach alt

more seriously... uh unban him. he still plays despite being removed from the community. give him a role that blocks general if need be (like a few other problematic people have)

I believe in my previous post I suggested, just to gain standing with the discord, was to remove my ability to post images and videos, although I don't think that is necessary as I won't do anything like that again, if that is a requirement to get unban I am 100% ok with that.
Find

Let me preface this by saying that Dylansonfire did give me a forge slot for free, but I think most people deserve a second chance if they're waited a few years (maybe restrict his img perms for the time being)