Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Piss Lord - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): The Piss Lord

Steam Name (During incident): No clue

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:47040411

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054346551/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unknown (not in ban details)

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either

Reason for ban: "bye" (yeah I know real helpful)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I did not commit bye

Additional details:

No clue as to why iv been banned, never even remember joining your servers, however there is a new gamemode on gmod that is owned by you and id like to check it out. I really could not tell you what I did but i doubt it worth a perm since I dont hack/exploit/break any UK/USA laws on any gmod servers and I doubt I engaged in anything considered hate speech. My best guess would be trolling since booze and a bit of trolling is funny af but I dont think its worth a perm eitherway.

Before you comment on my name, I have over 1000+ tf2 piss jars and people on tf2 find this coupled with my name very funny, its not meant to be toxic or sexual.

After spending 10 minutes reading other unbanfourm posts and 5 minutes speaking to your discord community you can go ahead as disregard this post, I have no intrest in becoming even a semi active player on you servers. Enjoy your 5 player count at peak times, you did it yourselfs.

how did you manage to fuck up your appeal in not only writing, but within 15 minutes in discord right after.
Find

Ah the good ol' classic, its the alcohol's fault. Bro, you joined as a brand new level 1 to the lobby and just started being toxic as fuck and calling staff and other people Pedophiles. You clearly had no intention of playing here.
Find

You were banned by Phiwip on Nov 1st, and you were banned for instantly harrassing members of the server and showing no clear intent to play.
Find

ban upheld, have a nice life
Find

Cya.
Find