Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shmiel's Unban Request

Current Steam Name: Shmiel

Steam Name During Incident: Shmiel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:485620490

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198931506709

Name of staff you were banned by: There wasn't a name in the ban, but I saw Leo in the server

Length of the ban: 365 days ( 1 year )

Would you like your banned shortened or repealed?: Either works but I would prefer it repealed

Reason for ban: I jokingly typed " I will rape you " to seus twice in chat. Im assuming it was that but it didnt say why I was banned.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Absolutely no, ask seus if you want

What really happened?: I typed "I will rape you" twice to seus in chat jokingly but didnt really specify that I was joking. I asked Leo if I can get banned for saying that and he said I can if I say it too many times. I didnt know at the time so I was muted and gagged. Then immediately around 10 minutes later banned for a year.

Additional details: I didnt even know I could be banned for that but uh sorry. I havent checked my warning for a while but I guess they were maxed out to be banned for a whole year. I havent played for a bit so mb.

P:S: I doubt any admin will actually use this but if you want to message me, Shmiel#4883 is my discord. Vizlat Smile
Find

you are the most transphobic/homophobic person on the server and I hope this gets extended into a perma with no chance for appeal -1
Find

This is seriously a no from me. Joking about rape in any capacity is fucking terrible. That edgy humor will get you nowhere in life, and I hope you take the year and then some to really think about this. Homophobia and transphobia are also terrible things that is not tolerated. Take your bullshit somewhere else and grow the fuck up.

in case it wasn't clear, -1
Find

just take the L and Learn from it
see you next Halloween
Find

You haven't ever changed in the years I've known you. -1.
Find

with your past behavior you were bound to step over the line eventually. maybe you'll grow up in the time away.

DENIED
Find