Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jerome Unban Appeal v2

Steam Name (Current): Jerome NotFound.Tech

Steam Name (During incident): Jerome <-

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71528792

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Juwan/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx (Console)

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed; it has been quite awhile

Reason for ban: Mute Evading in the discord, cumulation of multiple other things which lead to a Perma in-game.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did, and I fully regret it.

What really happened?: Got muted for saying if you vape you are the "F Slur" which was just a general statement to no one, but Cheny complained about, and after I got muted, I proceeded to leave the discord and rejoin and originally lied to Brassx saying I was fixing something.

Additional details: Yes, I know certain players will not want me back, and that is fine, due to my past actions. It has been quite awhile, and I wanted to try something new and see if I had a chance to rejoin the community. I have bettered myself and cut myself off from some really toxic players from back in the day. I also have been promoted to Staff-Manager on another TTT community, and have held that rank for almost a year now, and have been on their staff team for almost 2 years without any issues.

My discord info is juwangod or juwan.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, I can always answer any questions and or have alibis of my actions since I got banned from FRG in July 2021.
SG Fucking Overlord

Sorry Jerome

Denied.
Find