Steam Name (During incident): JOEY

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:600150043

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IMJOEYTHATSMEHAHAXD/

Name of staff you were banned by: Philip

Length of the ban: permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed or shortened

Reason for ban: suspision of no intent to play the game

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: no

What really happened?: i was being toxic in reports due to being upset for being killed while having a chest/presents to grab, under inspection of my profile admins thought i should be banned for my activity

Additional details: i will remove the names on those guns, and i will no longer be toxic in reports or say anything with ill intent towards anyone in this server, i enjoy the friends i make here and dont wish to make any enemies, and also to continue to have fun on this server, I enjoy it too much to let this kind of situation happen again

philip said that the csgo items werent why he banned him

also before the ban they were T baiting like crazy and then reporting if you killed them.
Find

(12-28-2022, 03:47 AM)JOEY Wrote:  
(12-28-2022, 02:18 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  also before the ban they were T baiting like crazy and then reporting if you killed them.
thats a lie, but proof would be nice if it isnt

it isn't lol i've watched you do that multiple times. only reason i haven't banned you myself is because of the lack of player reports

-1 you've been a pain to deal with on the server. I love that you like to fuck around on TTT but rules are rules and trying to deal with you while you were playing was a pain in the ass.

On another note (this didn't affect my verdict personally), you claimed to not know how to rename weapons (https://i.imgur.com/VplWuH0.png) but you still had the capacity to put them on your profile showcase, which gives off immature vibes. But that's just my two cents.

Find