Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T-cupp membership application

Steam Name(Current):T-cupp

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):100

Where did you hear about this server?: i got reffered by don p

Have you ever been banned and why?: No i wont ever get banned, i dont like cheaters, trash talkers or any drama to be honest so i always keep peace

Why do you want to join?: i want to become a member because im a dedicated player to this server, its the only server i have played and i really enjoy playing on this, im gonna be a long term player and i feel like i can really help out the commiuity by helping others which i dont see alot of, everytime i see a new player i make them feel welcomed because i understand the population is lower right now and i help in any way i can, thanks for your time

Referred by: don p
Additional Details: i enjoy this game alot and i think you guys do a really good job on keeping everything updated and new things coming out, makes it exciting when theres always something to look forward to,! cant wait for the christmas event!!
Find

+1 cool to interact with and play events with.

4/9/24 he has been gone since i made this post so i move mine to a +0/-1

Find

I don't think I've seen you on FRG yet, maybe you're under a different name or something. So this is a neutral post I can edit later if your rank hasn't changed and I've met you.
Find

I don't think I've seen you in either Lobby, TTT, or any of the PVE things

-1/+1

Disdain

Disgust Even
Find

unknown player +0
Find

Apply again when you are more active
DENIED
Find