Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Boss Rush Map!

Big Grin 
Hey Rat-rush FRG slayers! With my love for the server and enjoyment with the content offered and all around with the community and everyone I meet I have decided from inspiration from The Black Parade's awesome maps to start mapmaking for the server. I have been practicing and getting better at using hammer and all of its goodness with the help of Parade. Today I wanna release out and inform everyone that I am releasing a new map to go into Boss Rush called Mori-Ortum. This map will hopefully take me to new heights (pun fully intended) with mapmaking and creating maps for either TTT or even new frg events.

I will disclaim as I'm tapping into more unique stuff into hammer map gimmicks such as moving parts of cover or obstacles to change the flow of the map will come in at a later date when I feel confident that they'll work as intended, also some audio and visual props will come in with it to help the map look more alive.

As said though this will be my first full map project for FRG and hopefully liked by the community by how it plays out. I love ya FRG and everyone in the community out there stay frosty and take care.

P.S. Thanks Parade for letting me use the boost pad models from water treatment 2 and also for helping me with mapping I never could've developed better mapping skills without your help  Heart

DN

we love boss rush wooooooooo

Find

why does this give me Race for the Wool minecraft map vibes?