Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top 10 FRG People

TOP 10 FRG Characters 1 Being the Worst 10 BEING THE BEST!!!!!!

1: Brassx

Really men to me, and never let me on the game to game and he Hurt my feelines and broke my heart into a million pieces Image When Rik came on the forums and impersonated me I felt like I was playing a real life game of among us@!!!!!! Image I had to join the discord as soon as possibel to make sure everyone knew who the real cobaltgeo was But I was banned instantly by Brassx's Girlfriend!!!/Wife!!!!/Ex-Wife!!!!! which brings me to my second pick which is #2 and #2 is

#2: Graasx

Grassx has always been meaner to me than Brassx!!! Honestly she should be 1 if you ask me #2 isn't really the right place to put her but she's here anyways instead of brassx because she's #2. One time she yelled at me!! Sad Image I hatged her so much I blocked her in game, Then I couldn't hear Grassx type anymore! Image That really owned her and showed her who was the boss to her, Anyways I'm going to talk about Tres now, Tres I'd say we have had a long rival, kinda like an anime and honestly I don't even know where we stand right now, Or if he's even alive Image

Tres: Unpoke

Sorry guys I lied, I was writing Tres but then I remmebered about Unpoke and well, He can't be Four he has to be Tres Unpoke is probably the worst, If he was he would be at 1 honestly he deserves one but Brassx is 1 and well Grassx is #2 but if you ask me Unpoke should definitely be 1 not Tres anyways...

EXTREMELY RUDE!! He quit being a manager just so he could call me retarded
Said alot of words that hurt my feeling and accepted ZERO of my maps!! 0/10 Manager

Four : Tobiasx

Tobiasx apparently goes by 2Bias now, But I don't care his name is Tobiass and it'll always be Tobias no matter waht he says, Sorry Facts don't care about your feelings Image Tobiasx is like an Anime Rival, I hated him and then we loverd eachother and then we hated eachother again, He hated and loved me so much one time over Pm he threatened to call my ISP on me,uh oh!! He gave tips on my maps but he was also an asshole but he still loved me because that's what anime rivals are for but the last I heard he went to fight in Palestine for Israel and maybe he's dead, No one rreally knows atleast I don't, Is he dead? Image ORR maybe he stopped fighting and found love in the midst of war Image This brings me to #5 we love him we hate him, He hates himself because of his own race and ethnicity and heritage and religioon, Give it up forrr Image

#5 Terran

Terran is awesome but kinda weird, So he's just like me!! So maybe he actually deserves #10??? I believe if me and Terran were neighbors we would be like brothers from other mothers, We would get up to all sorts of canadian shenanigans, Like going to tim hortons or going to Quebec but I don't speak French and I'm sure Terran doesn't even know about france, So we would both be lost... and it would be a whole misadventure we'd have laughs we'd have tears we'd have pain it would be like if Family Guy and The Simpsons got together Image But Terran has some demons deep inside of him, He is jewish yet he hates Jews, Maybe he got over it and does Kwanza instead of Hannukah But power to him whatever he does, BECAUSE IN AMERICA, EVERYONE IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Image Image Image Speaking of America lets talk about someone who isn't in America

6 - Sr Paps

Should be #1 I hope the Mexican Cartel Killed him or whatever....

777 NUMBER 7 #7 777 7!!!: Rotshout

Okay, Rotshout is genuinely nice, He's actually stuck up for me before felt bad for me before Was even disappointed after the whole Sr Paps thing not angry at me or anything, Just disappointed. I think out of everyone in FRG he was genuinely the nicest person, Anyways abck to the satire One time Rotshout told me his cat got killed by a hawk and to this day I still find it hard to believe, I mean why would you let your cat outside? I know Hawks can get rats and snakes and stuff but a full size cat?? Idk just kinda sounds far fetched

4 + 4: Black Parade

Its not that he was nice or anything I mean at times he was a dick to me but really that was everyone for well deserved reasons He makes dope maps and I don't know how to map but also he had to come in one time when I was playing on my alt and he confronted me and all I could was cry on the Mic and it was really awkward and he felt bad and didn't ban me but then eventually someone else made the decision to ban me so Idk.. anyways

#10: Cobaltgeo

SURPRISE IT WAS ME WRITING THE THREAD ALL ALONG!!! Image
SOME PEOPLE MAY BE WONDERING "WHY THE BREAD?" BECAUSE I'M ANIME AND BREAD HANGS OUT OF ANIME WAIFU'S MOUTHS okay! Image FROM ME POURING MAYONAISSE AND MILK ON MYSELF TO MY weird teen years I'M PRACTICALLY A DIFFERENT PERSON EACH YEAR but I'M STILL COBALTGEO BABY AND I'M MAKING MY GRAND DEBUT MY RETURN TO SOMETHING NEW I'M BACK AND MORE COBALT THEN GEO OR MAYBE I'MMORE GEO TO COBALT, EITHER WAY I'M COBALTGEO AND I'M #10!!!!!!!! Image That's right I'm the king and the king is back!!

See you all for my next Cobaltgeo project, Rumors are it's going to be a new rap song

It was a seperate thread, BUT!!! I'm going to write it here!!! <3 to quote Kanye West, I'M GOING DEFCON 5 ON FRG!!! Image

you need some genuine help

You are schizo go play with Emrys in the forest.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(10-26-2022, 11:04 PM)chubkin 4 +member Wrote:  You are schizo go play with Emrys in the forest.

Yuhh you know we get down in the forest

(10-26-2022, 11:04 PM)twentysix Wrote:  you need some genuine help

Bud, Read between the lines I've done plenty of healing
Find

Didn't you claim to be trans for attention? Funny how I called you out on that and the result is obvious.
Yeah you can stay gone, everything you do here is just attention seeking to the max.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(10-26-2022, 11:06 PM)Bathory (she/they) Wrote:  Didn't you claim to be trans for attention? Funny how I called you out on that and the result is obvious.
Yeah you can stay gone, everything you do here is just attention seeking to the max.

That was like 3 years ago, Get over it, I was like a whole different person basically So I wouldn't really say this matters.
Find

Did anyone else not read this?
Find

Q&A IS OPEN Image
Find

What is this thread….
Find

(10-26-2022, 11:08 PM)startswithcendswithoguesswho Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 11:06 PM)Bathory (she/they) Wrote:  Didn't you claim to be trans for attention? Funny how I called you out on that and the result is obvious.

That was like 3 years ago, Get over it, I was like a whole different person basically So I wouldn't really say this matters.

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find