Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christmas In July [2022]

Hey fellas! It's me, everybody's favorite cock and ball torture streamer!

So I've been thinking about potentially hosting the well known "Christmas In July" event in honor of the memories and friends I made from previous events. It is all very nostalgic to me and it makes me think back to 2018 when I first joined the server. Running Asylum with Cheny, Skully_Fluff and Nice_The_Boar AND COACHRUMP HE WAS THERE TOO, resetting IoD over and over with Team Sweat to try and get the first completion and almost getting Unpoke demoted over a misunderstanding lmao.

Yeah shit's been tight so I wanna try and give some of it back to the community.

Here is my current plan: From July 10th to July 20th I want to pop five 2018 Cookies a day to start the server-wide santa fight.
After the fights are done I want to try and organize a "Marbles on Steam" giveaway EVERY DAY through Discord and give away most of my current tradeable inventory (there aren't really any heavy hitters but i think it's really fun to set up marble races and it's a fun community thing).
As for what time of day I plan on doing all of this, I'm thinking of 10:00 PM GMT+2. If you have any personal qualms about this then feel free to say so.

But yeah I think that's it, if you have any suggestions or wishes then by all means do tell me.
Until then I'll just be in my cave if you need me.
Cheers!

I have a qualm. At that time of day I always walk my dog.

(06-15-2022, 11:39 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I have a qualm. At that time of day I always walk my dog.
I suppose the only way to solve this conundrum is to put down the pooch.

whoa its like that one episode of ed edd n eddy
Find

woohoo santar soon

Find