Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted

(02-02-2022, 04:51 PM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  one thing i'd like to clearify is that i was literally getting dms with my ip in them and death threats to my family because i was goblin banned so i left the server for a week and came back and reported the ppl but it was never responded to because im "The Goblin".
never got any pics or names because i recently factory reset my pc and that was on my old account that is set up for deletion right now.
not sure if there was a template or not if there was i failed to use it and i am sorry for that but the passage above says enough.

I hope you know that if you actually had proof of people getting your ip and sending you death threats they would be instantly perma banned because we take stuff like that extremely seriously, but considering you conveniently don't have any proof, which is extremely easy to snap a picture of, I'm inclined to believe you are just lying. We may have some toxic players, but I highly doubt that anyone who plays would threaten to kill your family because you were goblin banned....?

also yeah please use the template otherwise this probably wont even be considered.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted - Dreadark - 02-03-2022, 05:36 AM