The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted

there is a lot of repeating info in here bc it was originally posted on disc and was made very quickly, i would prefer brass view this.
to start off;
I never afk farmed
I asked if afking was allowed and didnt see a text cause it was covered up by other texts so i went and did it until i was told i couldn't which was like 20 seconds
im not complaining in gen and never was im just trying to talk in here and i get flamed for being a "goblin" and they act like i started it by getting mad when im not sensitive its just fucking annoying.
"I goblin banned him cause he was banned for mass rdm, unbanned by mousey and given a 2nd chance, was toxic af in general, asked how to afk farm, applied it to ttt when nyte meant lobby only, afk'd for 2 maps during giveaways. Instead of re-perma banning him I goblin banned." half of this was over exaggerated
and i didnt mass rdm mass rdm is 3+ i only killed 2 and was just "ignorant" on the fact that they were getting us out so i thought that it was the only way.
" was toxic af in general, asked how to afk farm"- i asked if it was allowed and missed the message where it said "lobby" because it was covered up by notis and his other messages, wasnt "toxic af in general"-I actually tried to be nice and verbally civil in gen chat then got spewed names at because i got banned and "goblined" i was getting pinged every 3 seconds with a toxic ass message directed towards me and then when i get mad im the bad guy.
"afk'd for 2 maps during giveaways"-i didnt i was there for the whole time just barely played because i was eating and it wasn't 2 maps it was half a round where i sat there and slurped my noodles. Brass, i hope this message suites you well and clears up all the misled info coming from your insanely baised and over-exaggerative mod/manager(s).

one thing i'd like to clearify is that i was literally getting dms with my ip in them and death threats to my family because i was goblin banned so i left the server for a week and came back and reported the ppl but it was never responded to because im "The Goblin".
never got any pics or names because i recently factory reset my pc and that was on my old account that is set up for deletion right now.
not sure if there was a template or not if there was i failed to use it and i am sorry for that but the passage above says enough.

Messages In This Thread
request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted - hentaihaven.red - 02-02-2022, 04:51 PM