Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted

there is a lot of repeating info in here bc it was originally posted on disc and was made very quickly, i would prefer brass view this.
to start off;
I never afk farmed
I asked if afking was allowed and didnt see a text cause it was covered up by other texts so i went and did it until i was told i couldn't which was like 20 seconds
im not complaining in gen and never was im just trying to talk in here and i get flamed for being a "goblin" and they act like i started it by getting mad when im not sensitive its just fucking annoying.
"I goblin banned him cause he was banned for mass rdm, unbanned by mousey and given a 2nd chance, was toxic af in general, asked how to afk farm, applied it to ttt when nyte meant lobby only, afk'd for 2 maps during giveaways. Instead of re-perma banning him I goblin banned." half of this was over exaggerated
and i didnt mass rdm mass rdm is 3+ i only killed 2 and was just "ignorant" on the fact that they were getting us out so i thought that it was the only way.
" was toxic af in general, asked how to afk farm"- i asked if it was allowed and missed the message where it said "lobby" because it was covered up by notis and his other messages, wasnt "toxic af in general"-I actually tried to be nice and verbally civil in gen chat then got spewed names at because i got banned and "goblined" i was getting pinged every 3 seconds with a toxic ass message directed towards me and then when i get mad im the bad guy.
"afk'd for 2 maps during giveaways"-i didnt i was there for the whole time just barely played because i was eating and it wasn't 2 maps it was half a round where i sat there and slurped my noodles. Brass, i hope this message suites you well and clears up all the misled info coming from your insanely baised and over-exaggerative mod/manager(s).

one thing i'd like to clearify is that i was literally getting dms with my ip in them and death threats to my family because i was goblin banned so i left the server for a week and came back and reported the ppl but it was never responded to because im "The Goblin".
never got any pics or names because i recently factory reset my pc and that was on my old account that is set up for deletion right now.
not sure if there was a template or not if there was i failed to use it and i am sorry for that but the passage above says enough.

https://frg.gg/forums/showthread.php?tid=101

name says it all go away.
Find

Are your family member goblins aswell
Find

(02-02-2022, 08:45 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Are your family member goblins aswell

unnecessary, really unnecessary. also childish.
you clearly didn't read any of the actual appeal and just spoke words based off of shitty discord experience. just don't post anything on here if it has no relation to the post.

"Are your family member goblins aswell" you forgot the question mark at the end indicating that it was a question and "aswell" isn't a word.
Find

Goblin Ban Upheld.
Find

(02-02-2022, 04:51 PM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  one thing i'd like to clearify is that i was literally getting dms with my ip in them and death threats to my family because i was goblin banned so i left the server for a week and came back and reported the ppl but it was never responded to because im "The Goblin".
never got any pics or names because i recently factory reset my pc and that was on my old account that is set up for deletion right now.
not sure if there was a template or not if there was i failed to use it and i am sorry for that but the passage above says enough.
so you can't prove any of this then....
Find

L + ratio
Find

Im gonna bite, who sent you death threats? And do not say "Well I don't have access to my account." If this actually happened, I would really doubt you would "forget" who sent it.
Find

(02-02-2022, 04:51 PM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  one thing i'd like to clearify is that i was literally getting dms with my ip in them and death threats to my family because i was goblin banned so i left the server for a week and came back and reported the ppl but it was never responded to because im "The Goblin".

I hope you know that if you actually had proof of people getting your ip and sending you death threats they would be instantly perma banned because we take stuff like that extremely seriously, but considering you conveniently don't have any proof, which is extremely easy to snap a picture of, I'm inclined to believe you are just lying. We may have some toxic players, but I highly doubt that anyone who plays would threaten to kill your family because you were goblin banned....?

also yeah please use the template otherwise this probably wont even be considered.
Find