Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jerome Unban Appeal v1

Steam Name (Current): Jerome

Steam Name (During incident): Jerome <- Steam Juwan#1409 <- Discord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71528792

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Juwan/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx (Console)

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Ban shortened to a minimum of 6 months or whatever staff decide is reasonable, or my ban being removed altogether.

Reason for ban: Mute Evading in the discord, cumulation of multiple other things which lead to a Perma in-game.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did, and I fully regret it.

What really happened?: Got muted for saying if you vape you are the "F Slur" and rejoined the discord.

Additional details: Yes, I know the community may not want me back, it has been almost 7 months from when I was banned, and I thought maybe I will give it another chance with the promise of no issues coming out of me since I plan on being under the radar once again for awhile. I know most people will probably think I will come back and be the same, but some people have kept me up with the "new toxicity rule". I plan on just being nice and ignoring everyone, now that I have slightly matured (in what the toxicity of me would be, which is I no longer say the n word so freely, I no longer tell people to "kill themselves", and a lot of other things), I say slightly, even though it is a lot more then that, and cut myself out from the friend group that were always toxic.

and then for the question about my discord account that I was banned with for discord, yes it did get hacked, I made a new one instead of using my alt accounts as my new main, I barely use it now, so being unbanned/allowed to rejoin the discord would 100% be up to Brassx for that.

My new discord is "Juwan#6393" which will be changing soon.
SG Fucking Overlord

Much like Maui you were someone who thrives off of being toxic to others, it was your entire personality. People got used to you being toxic so no one really complained, but you are far from someone I'd want back in the community and your promises to be less toxic are empty as I'm sure once you were no longer "under the radar" you would fall back into your usual behavior. "now that I have slightly matured", bro you need to more than slightly mature.

+1

Mind you I was not active in FRG when Jerome was banned and committed these acts described above so I dont have an accurate scale for those events, however; having played with jerome for years now on FRG I can attest to the fact that he is far less toxic then made out to be. Jerome fucks around a lot, but you can literally always tell its a joke in his voice over mic or at least in my experience. A couple of the kill yourselves might not have been super joking, but :^) to that. He hasn't denied any of his previous actions, and has taken steps to grow and become better. I feel like it'd be easy enough to have him unbanned and watched for his behavior, and re-banned if he truly is a dipshit. I say this again without being present for the initial reason he was banned, but if it was alt discord account abuse i dont see how jerome is perma'd and dongerweed runs free :^)

Nah but in all seriousness, some of the best memories I have on FRG are with Jerome and some others. If what he did to get banned originally is considered serious enough to keep the perma then do, but unlike most I feel like this is one person who upon returning would learn from his mistakes and behave within the margin

+1

When I joined FRG, I figured Jerome was just another toxic player. After he got banned I met him on another server and got to talk to him more than I ever did on FRG. Since then, I believe that Jerome has matured, and that he will be able to behave himself if he gets unbanned.
Find

Man, Jerome is the real deal. He cool man. Don't lay the homie down like that. Unban the man!
Find

+0 he can come back but he is bound to the "_____ is a Traitor!" binds. No text or voice chat, and no unban from discord.

:gooddeal:
Find

I was playing with jerome a little before he was banned. He may be toxic , but if he has change I thing we should give him one more chance, but one more slur or anything like it permaban again with no chance of appeal.
Find

Jerome is not someone we need back on the server, there is almost no way unbanning him will not cause issues, he may be fine for the first week or so, but it'll all just return to what he was like before his ban undoubtedly. -1
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

+1

A shortened ban length would be nice considering that he is actually making a solid effort to change himself according to the limited narrative I have access to. I am a firm believer in second chances, especially in this instance. I've talked to Jerome many times before he was banned when we would do things like survive duos, and I know that he can be a down to earth person that is capable of being a approachable and decent member of the community. Even though he used to take some things too far, he has directly addressed that issue with an apology and commitment to change which is an approach I fully commend.

Having played with him recently, he is definitely a lot more composed than when he got banned. I think jerome should get another chance even if he has perma mute for a while as a trial run. +1
Find