Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pre-release patchnotes 12/23/2021

The Christmas update is finally here, after a lot of hard work, I am happy to finally push this update out. I hope you guys enjoy it, there's some pretty interesting items.

Along with all the new stuff there's some other tweaks, balances, and bug fixes. Read the full notes below.

Additions and Changes
  • Added "Christmas Present VI". Currently only available for rubies, will be available for coins approximately 1 week from now.
  • Added the 2021 Christmas Seasonal Pass.
  • Over 20 new discoveries.
  • Added Negev weapon base.
  • Buckshot pellet count reduced from [5 - 8] to [5 - 6].
  • Fixed suffering dealing insane damage.
  • PVE events on the lobby now have a seasonal xp cooldown for the first day or two of the event.
  • Abandoning a scroll now gives you a 5 minute cooldown before you can use another one.
  • Updated the Lobby map to Parade's new version (thanks parade).
  • Hot potato (pass the bomb) rounds have returned on TTT.
  • New 1v1 Santa fight, with some loot to chase. You initiate this fight via a specific item you can gain in the pass, stockings, and from the Jolly Device.
  • Christmas seasonal Frag shop item, which has a 50% chance to show up each day at shop reset. Functions as follows:
    Quote:Added a new 'seasonal item' system to the Frag shop. Once someone buys the item, they can't buy it again for the entire duration of the seasonal.Ontop of that, when a sesonal item shows up in the shop, Septimus will send out 'offers' to 1-3 random players who have played in the last 24 hours (if applicable, they can not be chosen for this twice, and wont be selected if they already bought the item), to give them a chance to buy these items without being on the server for the shop reset. It'll dm you on discord if you have your account linked with FRG , and you'll have 14 days to buy what he offers you.
  • Most likely other things I forgot to include here, I will update this thread as needed.
Find

holy cow
Find

CRIMASSSS

Pogooo
Find

soi cool wowwa
Find

negev base, neat
Find

pog negev???
Find