Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG 2021 SECRET SANTA (INGAME ITEMS)

basically the same as last year, but to recap:
you MUST post a reply to this thread if you want to participate. (if you want to include what kinds of items you like for your gift-giver, you may, it might be helpful)
this is just for my recordkeeping, if someone tells me in discord that they want to join, that message will be lost within the hour and i may forget.

Everyone should participate, even new players or people who cant think of something to give!
there are certainly items you can give which would be good gifts.

on the weekend of December 4th or 5th, or however long it takes for "enough" participants, I'll randomly roll a name for each person.
You are their "Secret Santa" and will trade me the item you wish to gift to them, after I have DMed you their name on discord.

it is very very highly encouraged that the item you gift isn't "worthless" and you'd be happy receiving it in turn. If everyone gives really bad gifts- the whole event is moot.

these gifts will be handed out to the recipients around 2 weeks from now, on December 11th, any time i am on which will probably mostly be that evening.
Additionally, courtesy of KittyPrincess, myself, and any other generous gifters who would like to contribute (DM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE),
there will be a "BONUS GIFT" pool to ensure that no one receives a "bad" gift.

I'm going to be making a spreadsheet of all the items received to assure everyone that I'm not a scammer.
Feel free to DM me on discord at @pickle#9090 if you have any questions

Happy Gifting!

Im in father krampmus

(If you get me I like augs give me a funny one)
Find

ok ill join
Find

mousey yes pog yes
Find

sounds fun, i'm in
Find

is it time? I think its time
Find

poggers
Find

i will also partake in this.

if someone ends up being the poor sod who has to gift me something, i like funny huges c:
(funny does not always equal super overpowered or stacked double gild lucky btw, example posted here)
(yeah its lucky but shh)
Find

Count me in! I've got some fat gift ideas and item(s) to give away!

If whoever gets me sees this, I love cool rifles, deagles, bows, and melees (:
Find

sure why not
Find