• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Teryakiaxolotl unban request

Steam Name (Current):Teryakiaxolotl

Steam Name (During incident):Teryakiaxolotl

Steam ID:76561198986187700/

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198986187700/

Name of staff you were banned by: not sure presumably gfkxj

Length of the ban: 365 days (1 year)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: appealed idealy but shortened is more realistic i would like to be appbe to play before novemeber ends to finish the frg pass

Reason for ban: constant rdming after being unbanned

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: partially i did rdm but not constantly mostly accidental

What really happened?: most actions happened today November 13 2021 i was playing a lot i was on from 11:00am to 530pm i was just messing around and playing normal ttt and a lot of times i mistook situations for people being a t most of the time it was standing nest to a bund of unids and not iding i asked them in voice chat (i later figured out my mic was off for most of the time) then shot them because they did not id the bodies other stuff happened and a few times me and others rdmed on propose for example i said revenge of the sith was a bad movie and was rdmed im fine with that sometime i killed the person trying too kill me evin if they were innocent but i deeply enjoy playing on the serve and would like to continue if i could be unbanned i will make a conscious effort to not rdm or anything like that im truly sorry.

Additional details: i love frg servers and would like to play on them i have a lot of fun playing on the ttt servers and it keeps me entertained i would like to be able to play on the server within the next year thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this im truly very sorry

I say keep him banned, a year might be excessive but we aren't losing anything, the only things I've heard about him is that he's extremely annoying or RDMing, and both are true, kills for little to no reason constantly, and there's evidence to back this up
also don't really care if it's accidental or not, cause it's never people running in front of you, it's you spraying down someone and calling it a misclick or killing the wrong person, or just killing people for no reason which you do more then often.
no real reason to unban, his ban reason isn't wrong, he just did the wrong things, and got the right punishment.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I’d agree a year is a bit extreme, but not unwarranted since he does constantly rdm. I’d say a reduction is fair, kid needs to learn boundaries and limits with people.
Find

he just got unbanned, just wanna point that out

100% should stay banned. Have only had negative experiences with him. Yesterday he rdmed me as soon as the round started because he thought I was afk, said in game that he rdmed me for spine charges, then tried to say it was an accident when I called him out on it. Later that map he did the same thing to King. I've only heard universally negative things about him and he's already been banned and warned for this kind of stuff before and shows no signs of changing at all.
Find

(11-13-2021, 11:22 PM)cheny Wrote:  I say keep him banned, a year might be excessive but we aren't losing anything, the only things I've heard about him is that he's extremely annoying or RDMing, and both are true, kills for little to no reason constantly, and there's evidence to back this up
also don't really care if it's accidental or not, cause it's never people running in front of you, it's you spraying down someone and calling it a misclick or killing the wrong person, or just killing people for no reason which you do more then often.
no real reason to unban, his ban reason isn't wrong, he just did the wrong things, and got the right punishment.

little to no reason if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning
Find

(11-14-2021, 12:47 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  
(11-13-2021, 11:22 PM)cheny Wrote:  I say keep him banned, a year might be excessive but we aren't losing anything, the only things I've heard about him is that he's extremely annoying or RDMing, and both are true, kills for little to no reason constantly, and there's evidence to back this up

little to no reason  if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental  there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning

if you really want, i can go dig up at least 5 instances of you rdming someone 5 seconds into the round since your unban
Find

(11-14-2021, 12:50 AM)Seal Wrote:  

little to no reason  if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental  there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning

if you really want, i can go dig up at least 5 instances of you rdming someone 5 seconds into the round since your unban

the reason that happens is because i cant pay attention to pre round timers i just shoot people in the head pre round idk why its just fun and then i dont realize the round started i dont want to kill them it just happens
Find

(11-14-2021, 12:57 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  

the reason that happens is because i cant pay attention to pre round timers i just shoot people in the head pre round idk why its just fun and then i dont realize the round started i dont want to kill them it just happens
so why does it continue to happen, once should be knowledge enough to pay attention to timers, but yet it continues, so i really don't buy it, but it isn't up to me who gets banned and who doesn't so it really means nothing, I just question how you got unbanned, a ban was needed, maybe not for a year, yet you got out of it within like an hour or two, are we this desperate for new players?
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(11-14-2021, 01:18 AM)cheny Wrote:  
(11-14-2021, 12:57 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  

so why does it continue to happen, once should be knowledge enough to pay attention to timers, but yet it continues, so i really don't buy it, but it isn't up to me who gets banned and who doesn't so it really means nothing, I just question how you got unbanned, a ban was needed, maybe not for a year, yet you got out of it within like an hour or two, are we this desperate for new players?

i am not unbanned? ive checked
Find