Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fluffy's Christmas Suggestions

Those already suggested in DMs to Brassx

Suffixes

of Candy Canes: 1 in x chance to shoot a candy cane that deals x damage.

of Rudolf Morph: 1 in x chance to prompt you to morph into Rudolf when taking damage.

Useables

Mysterious Ornament: The Christmas Cracker of this years Christmas (so its not just Christmas Cracker 2).  Description:  A mysterious ornament that fell off Santa's own tree.  It feels like something is inside, I wonder what it could be?

Christmas Star:  The jewel for this event (so its not just Jolly Jewel 2).  Description: A topper for a Christmas tree.  It contains the essence of Christmas itself, allowing it to be used once in an attempt to give a gun or item the blessing of Christmas.

Player Model for Pass

Godlike The Grinch Model:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216233684&searchtext=grinch+playermodel (Not the best looking player model, just an idea.)

Suggestions

Traits/Suffixes

of the Northern Lights: has a 1 in x chance to shoot a condensed beam of light from the Aurora Borealis and apply a random Christmas trait on the target.

of Frostbite: has a 1 in x chance to afflict the target with frostbite, reducing their movement and reload speed and dealing a small amount of damage over time (Stackable up to 3 stacks).

of Christmas Eve Sleep: has a 1 in x chance to make the target see visions of sugar plums, candy canes and Christmas trees.

Candy Cane Fever:  A trait that covers the targets screen in a red and white stripped pattern (stackable, at max stacks their vision is compeltly obscured for 5 seconds).

Sugar Rush: A trait that has 1 in x chance to increase your speed greatly for x seconds but then cause you to "crash" reducing your speed by x seconds.

Gun and Tier Ideas

Of Santa Morph: has a 1 in x chance to prompt you to morph into Santa and present tp you when taking damage and replaces your loadout with snowballs.
Of Snowman Head: tbh not really sure about the buffs on this one, really would be up to brass but similar to pumpkin head.

(I'm bad at stats so people can suggest them or if I find someone whos good at them I'll editing them in)

The Christmas Shopper: Comes with the trait/suffix Christmas Shopping which has a 1 in x chance to take a small amount of ammo, max hp or mobility from them and add it to your own.  Description:  What's mine is mine and what's yours is...well also mine.  I really need that present more than you!

Gingerbread Man Cookie:  A cookie that explodes on impact when thrown.  Description:  Was it the Gingerbread Man or the Snowman that explodes...?

Sugary:  A tier that comes with the trait/suffix Sugar High which can be used to increase your mobility greatly for 30 seconds at the cost of a decrease in accuracy and stability.  Has a long cooldown time.

Martha May's Christmas Lights Launcher:  shoots Christmas Lights at the target, wrapping them up and greatly reducing their mobility/blinding them for x seconds.  Description:  Did you really think you could beat me at Christmas Decorating, Betty Lou?

Sweet Dreams: A tier or gun that comes with a trait/suffix that has 1 in x chance to make the target see visions of sugar plums, candy canes and Christmas trees.

Snowman: A tier that has a chance on a kill to spawn a mini Snowman that gives you various random buffs.  Description:  Frosty is that you?

Winter Storm:  A tier/gun that has a chance on hit to create an ice storm in the area that applies ice and frostbite to everyone inside of it with the severity of the debuff decaying the further from the center those effected are.

Christmas Spirit: An enhanceable godlike mac10, it comes with three-six Christmas traits,  but is bound to the one who drops it so its untradeable and only Christmas jewels can be used on it.  Description:  You can feel the Spirit of Christmas flowing from the gun into you.

Silent Night:  A prim tier or godlike gun.  Comes with the trait Silence which has a 1 in x chance to mute the targets voice, chat and hearing for x seconds.  Description:  Shhhh, I’m trying to listen for Santa.

Useable

Santa's Sack:  A useable item that takes up your primary/secondary slot but gifts you a random weapon with Christmas traits on it to use for the round.

Reindeer Whistle:  A Consumable that summons one of Santa's reindeer on lobby (Depending on which reindeer they could give you varying amounts of presents, coal/peppermint, or a rarer thing like a Christmas jewel or the Christmas Cracker type thing but they might also give you nothing or play a joke on you).  Description:  Hopefully the reindeer decides you've been nice and not naughty...

Cosmetics

Snowman Pet - a mini snowman follows you around.

Candy Cane Aura - creates an aura in which little candy canes pop up.

Santa Pet -  a mini Santa follows you around.

Snow Storm Aura - creates a snow storm effect around you.

Christmas Tree Aura -  creates an aura around you where little Christmas trees pop up.

Elf Pet - a mini elf follows you around.

Player Models for Pass

Godlike Gingerbread Man: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182842151&searchtext=gingerbread+man+playermodel

Prim Snowman Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1179146098.

*New Idea* Melee Weapon

Manifestation of Cocytus: A godlike+ katana. Unable to push with this weapon with right click activates the ability Wail of the Frozen. Wail of the Frozen freezes anyone hit with it in the last 60 seconds for 10-30 seconds and causes frostbite when the freeze effect ends, dealing a small amount of damage and slowing movement speed for its duration. Description: This blade was blessed by Cocytus, so that more souls who were frozen to death shall join his waters.

---Potentially More Ideas Added Later---
Find