Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remote Mine Dart

Just thought of this while looking at the defuser. I think it's supposed to be able to defuse remote mines (it doesn't), but it isn't effective because you will likely die. What if in the detective shop you could by a Dart. This dart would be able to be thrown at remote mines dropping the remote mine on the floor or destroying it. If we made remote mines have dna then the det could use the mine to get dna.

ALSO the dart could be used possibly as a weapon if thrown at someone, but if you throw it at the mine on someone it will defuse it. Its clip would be 8.
Find

That'd be good! I'd really like that. Maybe the dart could simply do some minor damage (10?) and slow down their movement speed permanently by a small amount? The defusing long range idea is really good.
Find

I know you can shoot the mines and stuff but this would be more for dropping the mines and getting dna. Also they would be a bit more accurate than most weps,
Find

Also, it shouldn't MAKE the mines EXPLODE as they do when shot
Find

Yeah. I really wouldn't get close to a remote mine with a defuser anyways because as soon as the t ssees he will blow it.

Even if it was some sort of gun and not a dart it would work well.
Find

Why not have a signal jammer that makes mines or players in a radius unable to detonate? You could make the detective have to choose between it and the radar.
Find

(04-03-2015, 06:18 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Why not have a signal jammer that makes mines or players in a radius unable to detonate? You could make the detective have to choose between it and the radar.

Hmmm. Not a bad idea, it would render the remote mine almost useless, but that's good because I find the remote mine overpowered anyways.

Yeah not a bad idea. I would go for that.
Find

(04-03-2015, 06:32 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(04-03-2015, 06:18 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Why not have a signal jammer that makes mines or players in a radius unable to detonate? You could make the detective have to choose between it and the radar.

Hmmm. Not a bad idea, it would render the remote mine almost useless, but that's good because I find the remote mine overpowered anyways.

Yeah not a bad idea. I would go for that.

It should also notify a traitor when they or their mine are in a jamming field, so they don't place a mine on a detective with a jammer.

If they do place a mine on someone, a detective could follow them around to make sure they don't die.

The jammer's radius should only be about a meter wider than a mine's blast radius.

It would make it safe to huddle with the detective!

Could you drop the jammer to protect a specific area too, at the cost of not being able to pick it up again? Otherwise, it'd "Latch" onto the det and he'd carry it around...?
Find

(04-03-2015, 09:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  It would make it safe to huddle with the detective!

Could you drop the jammer to protect a specific area too, at the cost of not being able to pick it up again? Otherwise, it'd "Latch" onto the det and he'd carry it around...?

If it's going to be placed it'll need a much wider radius. It should also be destructable.
Find