Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Halloween Suggestion from your Neighborhood Noob

Brick 
Graverobber ( Black and orange Halloween Shovel - Melee) - A shovel that allows you to hit players with a left click to steal ammo and right click {dig} dead bodies for health. I was thinking this could be kind of like a sag sword but for dead players, and if that isn't cool, maybe it should just be a random stat buff. It won't do damage to a player that is hit, but it would steal their ammo, and I think it should also include a fumy bonk sound effect.

Trick or Treat (grenade slot) - A classic plastic jack o lantern trick or treat bucket that gives a random Halloween effect, small stat buffs, or nothing at all when you reach into it and eat a piece of candy [I know this is kind of unoriginal since the D20 is now a thing, but that is also why I put it in the grenade slot as to make the player choose which one to use]

Ghost Grenade ( Grenade duh ) - Ghost grenade that produces a purple circle upon explosion and just does DoT maybe with slight sight reduction and a slow, reiterate slight. This one might be too similar to the pumpkin nade, but I think it'd be cool to have this and maybe a buffed pumpkin nade.

I couldn't really flesh out the ghost grenade, but please give feedback on other two as I actually really like those two. You can probably tell because of the change in detail as you go further down lol.

Thanks for reading Big Grin
Find