Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member!

Steam Name(Current): OvrDoseDnHAM

Time played on servers?(!time username to CHECK): 76 Hours 10 Minutes 55 Seconds!

Where did you hear about this server?: No where just found it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: NEVER!

Why do you want to join?: Sometimes when i'm on with just a couple of people there isn't enough staff on to help with rdming

Referred by: OvrDoseDnHAM

Additional DETAILS: I will (not) use my power for evil, and will do anything like my hero Derp would do. <3 you babe! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Find

Well members have no "power" so theres no use of evil there but I dont mind you but you do need to be more active
Find

(04-02-2015, 10:30 PM)OvrDoseDnHAM Wrote:  Additional DETAILS: I will (not) use my power for evil, and will do anything like my hero Derp would do. <3 you babe! Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

no need to bring me into this, you are immature and try to start problems with me every time you and me are both on. i have warned you many time do not talk to me, i wont talk to you and well but everything behind us. i wasn't even gonna comment on this until i saw that. but no you have to try to start shit with me every time.. big -1 from me. needs to grow up some and learn to drop things.
Find

yeah don't think you're quite ready. Give it some time. You can sometimes be a bit immature.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and experiences with the player and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 3
2. Is the player active on the forums: 1
3. Does the player know the rules: 3
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 1
5. The player does not troll: 3
6. The player has/uses his mic: 1
7. Communication skills: 2
8. Respects other players: 2
9. Respects staff: 2
10. Fun to play with: 2
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 1
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 2

Score: 23/60

Grade: 38% F

Final Notes: I'm going to go ahead and redo my old post with an update from playing with you a bit more, you're extremely immature and are definitely not ready for member. When you make reports you seem to disrespect the person in the report quite often, and when I told you to cut it out you simply responded with "idgaf". This is not something I want to see from a member of the server, so you have a LONG way to go from being a member. Fix your respect issues, try not to call rdm everytime you get killed, and maybe, just maybe in a matter of time, you'll have some sort of change. Still -1
Find

I never seen you on the server but since my good friend nuggie gave a run down of how you act, I think I will give you a -1 for now. Until I get in game and see you be mature, or just not be an ass.
Find

Denied. Feel free to apply in the future.
Find