Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune Chest

Star 
Possible item image: https://imgur.com/a/EgwtM6G
I think this is a good image to use because of the plenty Runescape themed items we have.

Base Weapon: Storage device

Rarity: Prim or higher

Flavor Text: "A metal bound stone chest."
Again, this flavor text comes from Runescape itself when you examine the in-game Stone Chest.

Mechanics: 50(?) slot item that ONLY holds runes, think of: Rune of Ascendancy, Ultimate Reconstruction, Treasure Hunt, Easings.
Find

+1 please, i want to have a place for my 39083 runes brass, please add this
Find

+1 but the amount of slots should be equal to the amount of different runes currently available (I'd assume Brass has this number)
Find

(08-29-2021, 09:57 PM)Loquacious Wrote:  +1 but the amount of slots should be equal to the amount of different runes currently available (I'd assume Brass has this number)

That sounds like an okay idea but i suggested 50 because (i think?) there aren't 50 runes, so it keeps extra room just incase more are made.
Find

Just use any of the 500 badges that you get that gives 20 inventory.....
or use backpack

we have a storage specific for challenges and no one uses it.
(some only use it for there collection and not even for challenge scroll)

(08-30-2021, 12:21 AM)Microboss Wrote:  we have a storage specific for challenges and no one uses it.

Nobody really uses the kill challenge badge because we have op double gilds, it got rendered kinda useless.

(08-30-2021, 12:21 AM)Microboss Wrote:  Just use any of the 500 badges that you get that gives 20 inventory.....
or use backpack

I know you're exaggerating on the "500 badges" part, but you're also level 355 and joined in 2017. You should know that not everyone (especially the lower levels) aren't going to have as many storage devices as you Tongue
Find

(08-30-2021, 01:21 AM)literail Wrote:  
(08-30-2021, 12:21 AM)Microboss Wrote:  we have a storage specific for challenges and no one uses it.

Nobody really uses the kill challenge badge because we have op double gilds, it got rendered kinda useless.

(08-30-2021, 12:21 AM)Microboss Wrote:  Just use any of the 500 badges that you get that gives 20 inventory.....
or use backpack

I know you're exaggerating on the "500 badges" part, but you're also level 355 and joined in 2017. You should know that not everyone (especially the lower levels) aren't going to have as many storage devices as you Tongue

bruh the first item you get is a steam/discord badge
AND WHEN YOU JOIN LOBBY YOU GET A LARGE BACKPACK
plus runes of expansion are like 1 coins now so you can max your inventory super fast as new player.
AND your bank has 200 (unsure) space.

If you want more backpacks do asylum or survive. (Dont tell me "Ohhh but i got no team", because you can solo survive)
Find

(08-29-2021, 04:59 PM)literail Wrote:  I'm using the suggestions format given in the Suggestions channel on Discord.

Possible item image: https://imgur.com/a/EgwtM6G
I think this is a good image to use because of the plenty Runescape themed items we have.

Base Weapon: Storage device

Rarity: Prim or higher

Flavor Text: "A metal bound stone chest."
Again, this flavor text comes from Runescape itself when you examine the in-game Stone Chest.

Mechanics: 50(?) slot item that ONLY holds runes, think of: Rune of Ascendancy, Ultimate Reconstruction, Treasure Hunt, Easings.

you explained why you used the format you did and im still confused why you did it
Find

(08-30-2021, 11:59 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  you explained why you used the format you did and im still confused why you did it

i dunno, i felt like it Tongue

(08-30-2021, 06:48 AM)Microboss Wrote:  bruh the first item you get is a steam/discord badge
AND WHEN YOU JOIN LOBBY YOU GET A LARGE BACKPACK
plus runes of expansion are like 1 coins now so you can max your inventory super fast as new player.
AND your bank has 200 (unsure) space.

If you want more backpacks do asylum or survive. (Dont tell me "Ohhh but i got no team", because you can solo survive)

your whole point is just "get more storage!" Undecided Undecided  ( also alibi only got 2 backpacks over 6 hours, i'm sure not too many low levels wanna do that)
Find

+1 this would actually help with players who want to seperate their runes away from other items in a storage bin in the invetory Big Grin
DN
Find