Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RDM and attempted RDM by scottish zombie then leave

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): scottish zombie

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:88859637

Map the event happened on: ttt_nuclear_bunker

Date of event: 4/2/2015

What Happened?: scottish rdm'd razer with no proof of him being a t then tried killing me after i was proven

Witnesses: Razer

Evidence:        
Find

Up slightly higher in the logs, at about 0:50 you DID hit Scottie for 96 damage (32, 32, 32) in crossfire, so while I don't understand why he'd kill you a minute later, yeah. Also, when he killed Razor, it looks like he was shooting at you and hit Razor once by accident (A whole 5 damage), since he shot you a second or two later.

More evidence would be needed for a conclusive report.
Find

I was proven earlier when he was hit by the crossfire... Idk why he didn't listen
Find

(04-02-2015, 06:32 PM)NumberXV Wrote:  I was proven earlier when he was hit by the crossfire... Idk why he didn't listen

If it was me, i would have still killed you because, if someone has 100 health and u put them to 4 unless your the detective their going to want to kill you and will kill you. It's happened to me many times where i shot them by accident and i still get killed. Like one time I was looking for cyanspy and I just saw terran come around the corner, but by reaction i shot once with my pistol and it hit him in the head and he dropped down to around 3 health and I said " IM SORRY PLEASE TERRAN NO" but he killed me. . . So for next time just try to be more careful.
Find

Ignore my last posT if you saw I t loool mobile made me completely not see part of this thread. Carry on.
Find

Permabanned him earlier today for something different. Closed.
Find