Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devestator159's Member + application

Steam Name(Current): Devestator159

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes, I don't remember why but it was when I first started playing and it was only like for a week.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I'm usually on the server pretty late and during those times there is for the most part little to no staff on and I'd like to be able to help out when others may be unable/unavailable to do so.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Due to my past experiences as staff, I've dealt with some pretty unusual and hard to solve situations so I think that I have the experience to do my job to Its full potential and would love to have the opportunity to do so.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes, I was Admin on Moat. And co-owner a long time ago on a server that is long since dead.

Additional Details: I was member+ before but was demoted due to inactivity but now im back and ready to take up the role once again.
Find

DENIED FOR INACTIVITY
Find