Disturbing
Hellish
Undead
Skeletal
Demented
Violent

Prefixes
Murderous
-Has a chance to prompt you to enter "murderous intent" which will boost mobility and damage, but reduce accuracy, turning the screen black and white for the duration

Ghastly:
-Has a chance to inflict your target with fear, forcing them to move away from you for x seconds

Haunted
-Has a chance to Haunt your targets, marking them for x seconds, where they hear ghost sounds, you can see the target through walls, and it deals small damage over time, similar to contagion in terms of damage?

Suffixes:
of Ghost Morph
-chance to be prompted to morph into a ghost (maybe use the TF2 ghost?) to escape, bullets have a 60% chance to miss you, but you are still normal size and have increased mobility
of Treats
-chance to fire candy as props at your target, dealing damage similar to normal prop suffixes, able to eat the candy, eat 3 and get sugar rush effect that boosts mobility really high, followed by a brief crash where mobi is reduced
of Tricks
-chance to fire a roll of toilet paper, egg, or can of silly string at your target, slowing them and dealing minor damage, similar to cheeseburger, without the increase size

Traits:
Skull teleport
-Chance to teleport, with a Laughing Skull surrounding you as you teleport away

Uniques:
the Osiris scythe from this packas Grim's Favor, Melee godlike
Description - Grim said, "only for a minute"
enhanceable godlike, where you can enhance range, damage, mobility, or firerate, on completely leveled, you can Reap souls on kill to be able to launch them at your foes from a distance, aoe blast, more souls makes a bigger blast

Weapons:
Lead Pipe- low range, decent damage, good firerate

from this pack the Machete- fast firerate, medium damage, medium range, Chainsaw - low damage, insane firerate, medium range, Golf Club - Great range, good damage, low firerate

maybe a throwable skull? that'd be pretty neat, on hit, breaks and causes bleed damage from bone shards or something

Player models, maybe in a costume crate or something?
Freddy Krueger
Ghostface
Doom Slayer
Ash Williams
Halloween Stormtrooper set
DBD Leatherface
DBD Anna (The Huntress)

Please feel free to suggest anything else in this thread!
Find

I like the of tricks suffix
Find

very cool prefixes, seems great; skull tele, trick, and treat sounds nice and could work well with catas
Find

murderous intent sounds like a fun trait, reminds me of tainted samson
maybe it could even play a random doom song
which has me thinking
slayer's could be a cool tier name
blessed slayer's shotgun of agony

also plz no more tp traits
Find

bump because relevant
Find