Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorry for my behavior in Discord

I'm sure many of you saw what I had posted today and in the past in Discord.

I am sincerely sorry to all people that I had offended with the remark, and to the others that found it offensive. I shouldn't have posted it at all and should have kept it to myself. I DEFINITELY shouldn't have posted it in FRG general, but my stupid self did and it brought me here. I don't request an un-mute or un-demote at all as what I got was well deserved, and honestly I feel like I should have gotten more of a punishment. After posting what I did, I regretted it instantly, especially after the heat I had caused in the discord. Yes, I did try to make a joke, but it was an extremely bad and offensive joke that shouldn't have been posted. I just want to say I'm extremely sorry to anybody I had offended or hurt anyone's feelings. I should take into consideration other people's thoughts and feelings before posting anything regarding a sensitive topic.

It was extremely stupid of me to do, and won't do it again.

-Hala
Bouncy Rounds

I don't really see a point in posting this thread.

I could understand how today might have been considered an attempt at a joke (no bad blood towards TheSuess). However, considering what was said in the pretty recent past, it's so yikes that it is a bit more than shameful. I don't really see this as an apology as of the moment, and what you've said before really speaks for itself.

Find