Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mines on whitehouse

So while I was on the server we had a ongoing problem with the mines with people breaking the case and noobs picking them up and killing people with them to some more experianced players doing it. So i was wondering if its possable to kill someone if they open the case or if someone is picking them up is it kosable and if its not is there a way to make it so that the mines cant be picked up and/or kos someone playing with them?
Find

These are the WORSE.

Its really tough to tell what the situation is. "I was picking up the mine to move it and he killed me!"

They leave no logs, no evidence, no way to prove it save from people's words or from what I saw myself.

Someone could pick up a mine and be instantly shot, because the hooligan goes "d3y p1ck3d UP dAh m1ne!! lololool!!", while they were just moving it out of the way. Or they could be actively trying to kill someone with it, and say they were only moving it away.

Too much RDM happens!
Find

I could code in something like I did for lockout(removes the energy sword), to remove the mines at the start of each round to prevent issues like these.
Find

That'd be REALLY nice. I just don't know who to believe or what to believe.
Find

Maybe you could make them a T Trap?
Find

Would be significantly more work I think, Denny. That work would be better done on cool Server stuff I think...For now they should just be gone, hopefully.
Find

Yeah I definately think the mines need to be removed. They just cause problems. Sure they can be fun/good for traitors, but more often than not they will just cause issues.
Find

+1 these are a problem
Find