Steam Name (Current): Dr. Death

Steam Name (During incident): Dr. Death

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79990874

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120247476/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Troll

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I probably deserved the ban, it was back in 2017 that I got the ban, but I was banned before I gave the server a chance, and I just wanna try it out.

What really happened?: I don't remember, the ban was from years ago. From looking at the banlist it looks like I was trolling servers with an old friend, but that was 3 years ago and I would actually like to give the server a chance, I've got some friends that have started playing and I would love to give it a shot.

Additional details:

personally gonna slap a +rep on for this one. It was 4 years ago. As long as he isn't lying about ban reason etc, worst case scenario he comes back trolls and gets re-banned imo.

Took the time to make an appeal, seems sincere. +support for unban
Find

I agree with 2k on his take, you seem to be owning up to the fact that you were probably being a twat at the time of the ban. 4 years is a good chunk of time and I think it'd be worth giving you a shot to try the server out.
+1 for unban.
Find

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

DAMN THATS LONG AGO
Find

+1 he actually came on the forums to get unbanned, which means he's got better friends that probably recommended the server.
Find

+1

this is the kinda length that should auto warrant an unban for non-serious crimes.

after all that is enough time for someone to change.
Find

unbaned
Find