Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies))

(05-17-2021, 11:47 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  While I personally find the situation a bit blown out of proportion I do also see the problem. I believe the problem is moreso rooted in the implementation of neg sag rather than Victorino actively using it. But I think you also already know that given the repeated posts in suggestions. I think the best course of action regarding the situation would be to simply disable negative sag as a feature until Brass has the time/interest to actually make it work properly. Given how there is literally only one player using it and that player being Victorino I can see and understand how it's easy to point the blame at him but I also believe he hasn't done anything inherently banworthy. Put simply the problem is the implementation of -sag. But until then I suppose Victorino can be told to simply not use it I suppose? I dunno I'd like to get some more viewpoints on it. Also Jerome as a witness LMAO.

Does implementation change that he intentionally debuffs his T buddies and Detective buddies? Do I just need to report round after round after round to get him to stop (cause that hasn't worked so far)? I can't exactly kill for T baiting when he's doing it on mine AND his T rounds or det rounds... unless I misread something that allows me to kill T budies/det buddies for intentional debuffs. Either way it needs to be fixed and there needs to be some way for staff to see its happening to punish properly as he literally does it every round I've run past him.

Adding yellow dots doesn't change this from being karma baiting persisting not only for a few rounds but for weeks of playtime.

(05-18-2021, 12:56 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Odd that everyone on your witness list is your brothers and then there is Jerome who was banned for a week.

They are who I talk to frequently on this server or have expressed annoyance with this individual. I'll poll the discord for people who have noticed this next time if that makes witnesses somehow more valid.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies)) - The Suess - 05-18-2021, 12:58 AM