Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies))

While I personally find the situation a bit blown out of proportion I do also see the problem. I believe the problem is moreso rooted in the implementation of neg sag rather than Victorino actively using it. But I think you also already know that given the repeated posts in suggestions. I think the best course of action regarding the situation would be to simply disable negative sag as a feature until Brass has the time/interest to actually make it work properly. Given how there is literally only one player using it and that player being Victorino I can see and understand how it's easy to point the blame at him but I also believe he hasn't done anything inherently banworthy. Put simply the problem is the implementation of -sag. But until then I suppose Victorino can be told to simply not use it I suppose? I dunno I'd like to get some more viewpoints on it. Also Jerome as a witness LMAO.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victorino Karma/T Baiting every round (and intentionally debuffing T buddies)) - Nytemart - 05-17-2021, 11:47 PM