team Name (Current): Gaylek

Steam Name (During incident): Gaylek

Steam ID: 76561198161759633

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161759633/

Name of staff you were banned by: No idea

Length of the ban: Week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: shortened

Reason for ban: "Autoclicking is not okay"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: In my opinion not at all, Hence the unban request

What really happened?: I have tape on my mouse that I use for hypixel,gmod, and tarkov. It is used to jitter the left click up and down which is not a 3rd party software or an auto clicker.

Additional details: I understand now that this falls under Auto-clicking and I'm sorry, However, in my head when jitter clicking it didn't cross my mind as auto-clicking. I don't want my ban appealed. but, I do think a shorten would be adequate. It fell in between the cracks of an actual auto clicker and just using the mouse normally. Regardless if I am going to stay at a 7 day or not, I'm sorry for using the tape and won't use it anymore.

post pics
Find

taping your mouse is against hypixel rules

I mean, replicating an auto clicker is still an auto clicker, but that's just my opinion.
Find

(04-28-2021, 08:48 PM)grassx (real) Wrote:  taping your mouse is against hypixel rules

oh that is sucky. now, the only use I have for it is tarkov.

(04-28-2021, 08:47 PM)Divine Wrote:  post pics

https://imgur.com/0jSCrER tape is greasy and gross sorry, gotta change it like once a week
Find

i think we need a video of you using it to shoot faster
Find

I watched someone stream the initial clip that was sent to staff of you "tape clicking" and it looked one hell of a lot like infinite scroll wheel stuff man. I think the best thing to do here is to wait out the ban considering it's only a week and not use infinite scroll wheel/tape on your mouse (lmao if this is real) when you come back. Even if it was tape, you're still using something foreign to enhance clicks. Still feels unfair for people who can't do something like that.
Find

(04-28-2021, 09:56 PM)Poop Thief Wrote:  I watched someone stream the initial clip that was sent to staff of you "tape clicking" and it looked one hell of a lot like infinite scroll wheel stuff man. I think the best thing to do here is to wait out the ban considering it's only a week and not use infinite scroll wheel/tape on your mouse (lmao if this is real) when you come back. Even if it was tape, you're still using something foreign to enhance clicks. Still feels unfair for people who can't do something like that.

You cant use infinite scroll wheel since gmod wont queue up actions like that you would just hit constant deadzones. You have to time it to fire at max potential.
Find

(04-28-2021, 09:56 PM)Poop Thief Wrote:  I watched someone stream the initial clip that was sent to staff of you "tape clicking" and it looked one hell of a lot like infinite scroll wheel stuff man. I think the best thing to do here is to wait out the ban considering it's only a week and not use infinite scroll wheel/tape on your mouse (lmao if this is real) when you come back. Even if it was tape, you're still using something foreign to enhance clicks. Still feels unfair for people who can't do something like that.

My mouse does not have the infinite scroll wheel. You can see in the pic.
Find

(04-28-2021, 09:12 PM)Gaylek Wrote:  
(04-28-2021, 08:48 PM)grassx (real) Wrote:  taping your mouse is against hypixel rules

oh that is sucky. now, the only use I have for it is tarkov.

(04-28-2021, 08:47 PM)Divine Wrote:  post pics

https://imgur.com/0jSCrER tape is greasy and gross sorry, gotta change it like once a week

bruh that just looks like u put a piece of scotch tape on ur lmb, it doesnt even look like you pushed on the tape, it aint even double sided.