Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tucker +member app

Steam Name(Current): Lavernius Tucker

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I might have gotten banned for a name change midround a while back but that could be on a different server, honestly don't remember

Why would you like to be promoted?: I've become a lot more active on FRG lately thanks to my new PC and my 7 month break from FRG last year helping with my burnout issues, and with the recent +member snap I would like to help out with reports when I can. There's also been some new players sticking around lately and I'd like to help them where I can.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've been around for about 2 years now and member for a year and a half, and I think I've handled myself pretty well. I think I'm capable of handling reports and I want to help out any noobs more often when possible.

Do you have any administrative experience: I staffed on an Unturned server for a few months in 2018

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)
Find

DENIED
Find