Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG In-Game Rule Revisions (April 2021)

(04-05-2021, 08:32 PM)Jack Moloney Wrote:  No KOSing off of radar exists because Traitors have means to hide from said radar through the use of the Disguiser. Because of it, Detectives can fall into a situation where there's an Innocent and a disguised Traitor left in the match. KOSing off the radar would result in the innocent dying, which is exactly why KOSing off radar isn't allowed and is generally not viable.

I agree with this in most cases, but there are a few situations where I've been the only detective alive in a server of 16 with 12 unidentified bodies. In cases like this, you have to just accept death even though you know everyone in the server that's alive is pretty clearly a traitor, with maybe the exception of one or two players if a stray innocent survived the onslaught and you're unfortunate enough that multiple traitors are using disguisers- Which doesn't happen often, especially in quick rounds. This was something I used to use when claiming on another server years ago when I was actually good at the game, and it always worked out in my favor because innocents don't typically enter rooms that are off on the side of the map unless they have a specific reason to. You can usually deduce who a traitor is based on the fact that they're even near you.
Mostly the rule just ends up punishing people who have claimed rooms, which isn't allowed anymore, which ends up kind of working out, I guess. Just food for thought. I'm not particularly against these rules in one way or another, but especially with the new items like barricade, people will definitely be holed up in rooms anyway.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FRG In-Game Rule Revisions (April 2021) - Man - 04-05-2021, 09:12 PM