Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SilentSpy's Membership Application!

Steam Name(Current): SilencePie

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52.62 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, I tried to replace Grassx by hitting on Brassx and got banned for a minute by Grassx

Why do you want to join?: So I can slowly take it over and form it into SilentSpy's Republic

Referred by: TeamSesh/Possibly Terran

Additional Details: N/A

Doesn't let me scam him with my terrible offers and overpriced stuff.

Keeps to himself, doesn't really mess around and plays to have fun, which is good. I've seen you go neck-to-neck with people you don't like though, much like me, which isn't ever really a good thing but isn't a terrible offense. Your application is a bit barebones, but at least it doesn't have a Grue. I like playing with you and you're a good representation of a community, just make sure not to raise hackles at someone you don't like, at least not in public. +1.
Find

Don't really know him so much other then a few times playing with him, so my vote doesn't really matter but he seems like a good guy so +1 Tongue
Find

Yea I like him he seems to be on durry the same times im on so from what ive seen he would be a great person for member.
Find

yea hes really cool and would make a great member
Love me <3
Find

Not a bad guy. Can sometimes be loud and talkative but that's fine. He's pretty cool. I remember him from NTG ages ago.

I'll give him a +1.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and experiences with the player and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 4
2. Is the player active on the forums: 3
3. Does the player know the rules: 3
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 5
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 2

Score: 48/60

Grade: 80% B-

Final Notes: I personally haven't played an INSANE amount with you due to me being on a break, but when I have played with you there were a few things to be noted, one in particular is being up to date with the rules (this was when you just started playing, so I think it's better now) as I felt like you were thinking of rules there were on NTG a long time ago, would be the same here. This WAS as said around a month ago, so not too big, but I think that you being a well-known fairly active player in the community gives you a fair chance for member. +1.
Find

Denied.
Find