Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG 2021: The Bachelor

Hey y'all! Being the sex god I am I have gotten several million requests to be my partner for valentines day. Therefore it wouldn't feel right to just pick 1 person.
So I devised my own competition, The Bachelor: FRG Edition feat. me as the bachelor. The way I will do it is by first holding a public competition via google forms where you all will answer 1 question. The goal is to make the answer funny. I will then after two days pick the 5 answers I like the most and send invites to a private chatroom to the winners where I will ask a handful of rapidfire questions that you will answer. After that session I will then dramatically reveal the winner and we may frolick to our hearts content.
Some basic rules:
#1 You may not reveal who you are in neither the first google form nor in the chat room
#2 I will post the 5 answers I like the most in this forum thread so if your answer is one of the 5 you may DM me on discord
#3 I will update this thread with more info as I figure it out lmao
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9RVfD7ZKYTH89PXiqf8-cOP29WExmwG1cz_pkaDclszLOxw/viewform?usp=sf_link
There is the link for Round 1, just answer the question if you want a chance for romance with me Confused Confused Confused

noob dinkle
Find

Alrightio, it has become time to announce the 5 winners for the elimination round. There were quite a few responses (14) some good, others written by Beebee. Nonetheless here are the 5 finalists:

--If you were dinner, what dish would you be and why?--

"Just a single whole onion. You might be asking yourself why? well, you see onions have layers and I'd say I have a LOT of layers but sadly all of them are dumb bitch." This one was my personal favorite.

"A Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell so after dinner, my anus will be wide enough for big pp nation to fit inside this dumpster truck ass." Straight to the point which I respect tremendously.

"I would be a hawaiian pizza (a.k.a. ham and pineapple pizza) - famously reviled by lots of people because of one specific topping but actually pretty nice when you try it." This one is just wrong and it's written way too long winded which makes me chuckle.

"Mayonnaise" This one got in because it's the straight opposite of the previous one, also because I like the thought that some poor retard out there is eating mayonnaise for dinner.

"A nice steak because im, fatty, salty, and keep you thirsting for more..... <3" This one was clever, there was another steak prompt in there but it was the standard misteak pun.

If you sexually identify as one of these 5 winners then contact me on discord and tell me which one of the 5 you were! I will then, once I've gathered up all the finalists, host the final bachelor battle to the death where one lucky winner will get to ram me.

(02-10-2021, 11:27 AM)Nytemart Wrote:  Alrightio, it has become time to announce the 5 winners for the elimination round. There were quite a few responses (14) some good, others written by Beebee. Nonetheless here are the 5 finalists:

--If you were dinner, what dish would you be and why?--

"Just a single whole onion. You might be asking yourself why? well, you see onions have layers and I'd say I have a LOT of layers but sadly all of them are dumb bitch." This one was my personal favorite.

"A Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell so after dinner, my anus will be wide enough for big pp nation to fit inside this dumpster truck ass." Straight to the point which I respect tremendously.

"I would be a hawaiian pizza (a.k.a. ham and pineapple pizza) - famously reviled by lots of people because of one specific topping but actually pretty nice when you try it." This one is just wrong and it's written way too long winded which makes me chuckle.

"Mayonnaise" This one got in because it's the straight opposite of the previous one, also because I like the thought that some poor retard out there is eating mayonnaise for dinner.

"A nice steak because im, fatty, salty, and keep you thirsting for more..... <3" This one was clever, there was another steak prompt in there but it was the standard misteak pun.

If you sexually identify as one of these 5 winners then contact me on discord and tell me which one of the 5 you were! I will then, once I've gathered up all the finalists, host the final bachelor battle to the death where one lucky winner will get to ram me.

I Cobaltgeo suggested Mayo how do I add you on discord

Due to unforeseeable circumstances I am sadly forced to close down this competition, thanks to everybody who valiantly competed.