Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Random ideas. Pick and choose fav if any

Name for item - Morning sun
Base Weapon - Any weapon
Rarity - Legendary
Stat ranges for each stat - Mostly possitive on most stats but mobility and reload
Flavor text if applicable - All praise the morning sun
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. - Just something that has a chance to flash the person shot at for x ammount if time,Possible disorianted as well

Name for item - LooseyGoosey
Base Weapon - deagle
Rarity - rare
Stat ranges for each stat - nothing above 10% and negative mobility
Flavor text if applicable - Butterfingers
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. Person shot has a chance to drop there weapon when shooting.

Name for item - Grumpy Gus
Base Weapon - Anything
Rarity - Unlikly
Stat ranges for each stat - 10% max damage , 5% all other stats max
Flavor text if applicable - Bahumbug
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. Bullets explode and do more damage to people useing seasonal weapons

Name for item - Fools Gold
Base Weapon - Deagle
Rarity - Primordial
Stat ranges for each stat - Nul stats
Flavor text if applicable - A curse and a treasure
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. - Land 3-5 shots on a person head to instantly kill them and turn them into a block of pure gold, Each shot to the persons head slows them and slowly turns there vision yellow till killed or effect wears off

Name for item - Forest Whistle
Base Weapon - Its a misc
Rarity - Godlike
Stat ranges for each stat - No stats
Flavor text if applicable - Sometimes we all need help from nature
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. - Blow the whistle to gain a forest buff, example sound of the bear +10% to damage,Sound of the turtle , 25% less damage and so forth.

Name for item - Hit or Miss
Base Weapon - Glock
Rarity - rare
Stat ranges for each stat - Nothing above 10% and mobility and damage -20% to -10%
Flavor text if applicable - Hit or miss i guess you never miss huh
Trait/mechanics descriptions that aren't too convoluted or difficult to implement. This is not really something I can explain, its just kind of something you learn with experience. Those shot with this weaponf or X ammount of time have a chance to deal no damage with shots landed.
Deadheala
Find

Grumpy Gus is a pretty good idea considering the amount of seasonal weapons we have
Find