Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Final d20 Revision.

Wink 
Feel free to revise or change what you think needs buffed or nerfed. Come up with ideas and if they get enough backing i might add them into the idea.

D20 Ideas

YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD LOOK UP WHAT I PUT. FOOLS !!!!!!!

Brass feel free to nerf or buff any of these to how you seem fit.

D20 Swep included - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1590072107&searchtext=d20

Deadheala
Find

+1 BRING BACK NTG D20
Find

I LOVED THIS ITEM FROM NTG AND I WOULD LOVE TO USE IT AGAIN
Find

-25% for 2 and -10% for 5 so as to truly make it a downside in my opinion. But overall +1.
Find

could use some tweaking on some of the %s but overall i like it, more gambling items = better
Find

Just put my name in there somewhere, since I suggested it on NTG, give colors and rare skins, and I think we got a sick equipment item for a pass

(01-31-2021, 08:50 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  Just put my name in there somewhere,  since I suggested it on NTG, give colors and rare skins, and I think we got a sick equipment item for a pass

I agree also yes multi colors possible variants like glass and metal style. Golden made the original idea that turned into what it was so credit to him. I made this in honor of him <3
Deadheala
Find

(01-31-2021, 11:11 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  
(01-31-2021, 08:50 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  Just put my name in there somewhere,  since I suggested it on NTG, give colors and rare skins, and I think we got a sick equipment item for a pass

I agree also yes multi colors possible variants like glass and metal style. Golden made the original idea that turned into what it was so credit to him. I made this in honor of him <3

Of course give credit to you too for revision, after all you got the SWEP and a new set of 1-20 up here
Find