Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Levels

Besides giving gift packages what else are they going to do?
Find

Really don't have much planned for them at the moment.

Currently the main thing planned is unlocking special coinshop items once you reach certain levels.

I suppose could do other minor things, maybe making crystals easier to charge depending on your level or something?
Find

This is what I thought up.
Each time you level you would get a Crystal fragment to charge any crystal of your choosing.The amount of charges you receive depends what level you get.
1-10 1 Charge
10-20 3 Charge
20-30+ 5 Charges
I like your idea on crystals being easier to charge, Currently it's a pain to charge any crystal that doesn't have damage as the requirement.It costs anywhere from 50-200 coins for 1 charge of any other crystal.

Anyone else post if you have a idea of what could be rewarded for leveling.
Find

Whay if as you level up, your chance to drop a gun is improved. This could be very slightly or more drastic.

(05-04-2015, 10:17 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  Whay if as you level up, your chance to drop a gun is improved. This could be very slightly or more drastic.

That would be such a pain to convert drop crates for every item i'm guessing.Im guessing if it was implemented it wouldn't be a drastic increase so it wouldn't even be worth it.
Find

I'm not sure if I like the idea of having to unlock certain Coinshop Items, for some people like myself, it takes a long time to level up, even if you play every day. Some people can't aim (Me), and it would seem kinda unfair to have to limit how much they can buy. This is purely just my opinion, not that it matters much anyway :3
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-04-2015, 10:56 AM)Ember Wrote:  I'm not sure if I like the idea of having to unlock certain Coinshop Items, for some people like myself, it takes a long time to level up, even if you play every day. Some people can't aim (Me), and it would seem kinda unfair to have to limit how much they can buy. This is purely just my opinion, not that it matters much anyway :3

They are cosmetic it's not like they do anything, Lol.About as useless as useless gets.
Find

(05-04-2015, 11:13 AM)Excel Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 10:56 AM)Ember Wrote:  I'm not sure if I like the idea of having to unlock certain Coinshop Items, for some people like myself, it takes a long time to level up, even if you play every day. Some people can't aim (Me), and it would seem kinda unfair to have to limit how much they can buy. This is purely just my opinion, not that it matters much anyway :3

They are cosmetic it's not like they do anything, Lol.About as useless as useless gets.

What may seem simple to you Excel, is like my entire life when it comes to cosmetics, for an OCD person such as myself.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-04-2015, 07:06 PM)Ember Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 11:13 AM)Excel Wrote:  

What may seem simple to you Excel, is like my entire life when it comes to cosmetics, for an OCD person such as myself.

That may be true for you, however, there is still no unfair advantages for other people to be able to buy cosmetic items before you can. It gives them no edge over you in game, or anything of the like.

It gives them nothing but bragging rights.

(Even so, players are already limited to what they can buy based on how many coins they can have. )

Also, players can use that want for the new coinshop items unlocked as a motivator to improve at the game, so they can level more quickly.
Find

More score/min, more EXP!
Find