Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dylansonfire Member Application

Dylan has changed since his discord ban (for the better). Definitely somewhat matured. +1 for member.
Find

+1 General behavior from this lad is cooperative. Good influence on others from what I can see I haven't seen them act in any way that crosses a line and I have gotten along with them more than well enough. I think the discord ban should be kept separate from the application as the nature of the ban involved videos which people don't post in game servers anyway.
Find

Very enjoyable player. Typically a great attitude and is always quick with a joke if someone is becoming stressed out. One of the few people to answer questions for the annoying people (like me). All around, a great person. +1
Find

+1 Never had any issues with Dylan, and I agree with everyone else that it seems like he has matured since his previous ban since I haven't seen him try to push the limits of what is acceptable on FRG since I've known him.
Find

+1 He tries to steal my money with gambling, but Dylan's chill
Find

+1 has been great to play with and def has enough time on the server.
Find

+1 great from my past experiences and is the lucky man to finish one of my bounties
Find

Dylan has been nothing but nice in recent times talking with him. Always running bosses with new people or just anybody who wants to. +1 would represent our community very well!
Find

(10-06-2024, 11:45 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  Dylan has been nothing but nice in recent times talking with him. Always running bosses with new people or just anybody who wants to. +1 would represent our community very well!

Heart I help out when I can since new players barely have any access to any PVE content.

But they stealing all my precious Erebus RNG
Find

I’ve got no beef with him, nice guy, crazy gambler, cooks at high stakes, but I think he’s a solid dude

+1
Find