Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG 2022 Goals

Rainbow 
Hello fellow Furrunners, I know I'm a little late on the new year but I wanted to take some time to address the community as a whole since it has been almost exactly a year since Parade and I have taken over managing.
I would like to discuss here what we acomplished in the last year and what Parade and I have made plans for the coming year.

The biggest change that came this year was the reforming/rewriting of the rules of the server as well as punishment guidelines. Our work on these two things specificly have laid the groundwork for a lot of what we'd like to accomplish as Managers in 2022.

In tangant with this our biggest goals this year include working on a better system to help discourage toxic behavior on the server as well as better utilization of the tools we already have in place.  I’m sure certain players have noticed harsher punishments during more tense times on the server cough giveaways cough and with discord's introduction of the timeout feature hopefully joking around a banter will get to the point of mindless flaming and harrassing far less often.

In addition to this, Parade and myself both feel that finding a system that allows us to be more lenient with whos on the staff team as well as streamlining the prossess a bit more would be a major factor in creating a better atmosphere for the server in general.

And that is what the majority of our focus will be on this coming year, please keep in mind that a lot of the more major reforms to our rules and staffing move slow due to many reasons (Both Parade and I being very busy people IRL, Brass being very busy with constant updates to the server, poor communication with the staff team at times etc.) so please have patience with us and understand that we try our best.
A few smaller goals for the year also include:

-Cleaning up the Discord a bit (Deleting unnecessary channels, roles)
-More Forum esc stuff being intergrated into Discord such as commenting on apps or creating player reports.
-Hosting a community meeting where we can discuss the current state of the server and where to go from here management wise.

Finally, I will leave you folks off with a few friendly reminders.

I cleaned up the forums recently for a reason, I currently check them everyday and handle player complaints/unban appeals/etc as quickly as I can. Obvious more simple things can be handled by only one of us making things get done far quicker.

My DMs as well as Parade's are always open uWu for any report of misconduct on the server, but please remember that we can do basically nothing without any form of proof. If you are going to take the effort to complain about something please just take the extra 30 seconds to screencap, shadowplay, or ANYTHING we can use so we don't have to just tell you "tough luck"  This also isnt a promise that every minor misstep on the server will be treated with a punishment, many many many situations can be resolved with a short talk over what happened and its important to remember that.

I am your master, I always will be. Nothing short of divine intervention will end my reign over you.

If you have any input on our goals or reasonable additions to them that you feel we can accomplish, don't be afraid to talk to Parade or myself. We both try to reply to as much as we can.

Its been a lovely year with you guys and I'm excited for another year of epic gaming moments. Thanks for putting up with my bullshit and hope you all had a lovely holiday season.

-Mousey

PS. I asked Parade if he had anything else to add and this is what he said:

"I am the all seeing eye. I am the benevolent of all true spirits. Nothing can contort my mind by the conservations of your surreptitious ideas. I will display acts of truthfulness to our fellow furrunner gamers, and know that we are all deep inside, furries"
Find

Tl;dr - I am your master, I always will be. Nothing short of divine intervention will end my reign over you.
Find

Watch out for Poop thief even if you are the supreme leader of FRG you cannot escape him

Jokes aside this is really neat to know and thanks for helping out on Frg, I appreciate it

Find

is parade still bald

So true Mousey, so true.
Find

Hail to the King, baby!
Find

:kiss_mm:
Find

didn't read it all, but if your aiming for goals then make a one sentence thread Smile
too much reading
Find

why is this so pro furry. 2022 year of the furrunners
Find

rule revamp came in clutch
Find