Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Petrified - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Petrified

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 240 (170 TTT)

Where did you hear about this server?: My IRL friend from high school (Cloudlite) told me about the server, I tried it and enjoyed it off and on, only just recently have I gotten to grinding more and learning more about the server. I was always prone to wasting money on CS:GO cases and similar in game mechanics, so this server is a nice place to scratch that itch without paying a ton of money to do so.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Don't believe so.

Why do you want to join?: I have been consistently been playing as of late, and would like to take the first step towards becoming part of the community. This server has a lot of good folks on it, and I genuinely enjoy my time here, and hopefully others feel the same way about me. I have a lot of learning left to do before I can teach others about the server and its many intricate features, and I figure it'll be easier to find people to teach me about certain mechanics/bosses/crafting knowledge once I'm a member.

Additional Details: I have a full time job which occasionally requires me to travel, and currently I do not have a laptop, so playing on these trips is nigh impossible.

petrified is fun, i dont see him do anything bad, would do fine
Find

+1 haven't talked to him much but from what I've seen he's pretty chill and doesn't break rules.
Find

+1 to petrified
Find

+1 Silly boi never causes problems
Find

its been a month should def get member look at how many people like having you around. +1 for sure
Deadheala
Find

APPROVED
Find