Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

haven't played in over a year or so, perma

I read your recent messages in Discord and they seemed troublesome. Most of the stuff that Nyte mentioned and also a few other things like how you think Pandacow is "ruining what you're working towards" like he's actively sabotaging you.

To reiterate you posted manzy's message twice which would've been better to just dm a staff member. You also talked about a 9/11 conspiracy, and also to reiterate none of this an instant ban of any kind.

Point of trying to make and not to personally attack you, but you seem very attention-seeking, which in the past for some banned individuals it was uhh... not pretty. I know you want to get unbanned and trying to be friendly with the community, but it's best to stay silent or not in the discord until you are unbanned. This is also the first time we've met you, so maybe this is just a first impression.

I'm not deciding this ban appeal yet, maybe Mousey will say something
Find

Is this an unban application for garry's mod TTT? I would like to be unbanned so I can play ingame. None of this is actually relevant otherwise, thank you.

I also role by "be nice and respectful to one another" constantly. one of the things that I am tempered with is the modesty and kindness of others, and maintaining it. wholesome continuity brings wholesomeness back.
Find

(09-11-2021, 06:36 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  Is this an unban application for garry's mod TTT? I would like to be unbanned so I can play ingame. None of this is actually relevant otherwise, thank you.

I also role by "be nice and respectful to one another" constantly. one of the things that I am tempered with is the modesty and kindness of others, and maintaining it. wholesome continuity brings wholesomeness back.

Acting like a weirdo on discord is very much relevant to this. It gives us a pretty good understanding of who you are and how you act.
Find

(09-11-2021, 09:03 PM)CoachGrump #SpreadPositivity Wrote:  
(09-11-2021, 06:36 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  Is this an unban application for garry's mod TTT? I would like to be unbanned so I can play ingame. None of this is actually relevant otherwise, thank you.

Acting like a weirdo on discord is very much relevant to this. It gives us a pretty good understanding of who you are and how you act.

That is a wonderful way to call me unique and original. But surprisingly, I'm not the one attempting to issue trouble. You guys let a lot of intentional disrespect happen, or abhorrent behaviour towards one another. Not to tear of each other apart! Be nice!

+1 I was rdm'd by him and have forgiven him, we must be driven by solidarity in our fellow man instead of the hatred, which many of us have become too familiar with (pandacow) and nytemart

(09-12-2021, 06:58 AM)frosto Wrote:  +1 I was rdm'd by him and have forgiven him, we must be driven by solidarity in our fellow man instead of the hatred, which many of us have become too familiar with (pandacow) and nytemart

Thank you for the support, brother.
Find

To say you were genuinely, "a lot younger and stupid" when you did this is inane. This happened as donger said in March of this year, almost 6 months ago. I know for a fact I couldn't reform myself in 6 months if I tried, and the discord stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It seemed as if you wanted to stir up trouble, either that or you didn't think about the consequences of your actions. How you wrote your appeal doesn't have you owning up to your actions but rather justifying them. End of the day I'm not the biggest fan of your antics within your appeal & discord. I don't think you have changed judging just by your wording within your appeal.
Find

I went on the discord to call someone over to check my appeal because I didn't want it being ignored or held up for long (as i want to return to gameplay asap) I asked that the thread was moved, closed- accepted or rejected etc. But just not ignored!! Thats why I wanted to call someone over and I brought attention to myself unwillingly as a result, where as I just want to really log in- check on my items and maybe just shrug some time off ingame as opposed to just waiting for a repeal or response (for half a week now, I only went there to ask for someone to check it because it was over 10 hours since I wrote/posted the original appeal and i was hesitant/excited to play again)

(09-13-2021, 06:34 PM)Reaver Wrote:  -1
To say you were genuinely, "a lot younger and stupid" when you did this is inane. This happened as donger said in March of this year, almost 6 months ago. I know for a fact I couldn't reform myself in 6 months if I tried, and the discord stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It seemed as if you wanted to stir up trouble, either that or you didn't think about the consequences of your actions. How you wrote your appeal doesn't have you owning up to your actions but rather justifying them. End of the day I'm not the biggest fan of your antics within your appeal & discord. I don't think you have changed judging just by your wording within your appeal.

wording is one thing, being polite and meaning it is another thing. From the onset, writing the appeal was the justification to my actions and having spent that long (over a year) to come back as an assurance should be plenty. To argue the cause of the ban versus the cause of me trying to get unbanned is another thing. I would disproportionately say I cannot let myself in without prior acceptance- but I'm waiting for an arguable YES or NO, not just some community backlash or unrelated chaos. Getting unbanned and checking my appeal should not take this long or this much time, just please have someone interact an answer because four days of ingame dailies went by in the time of my waiting. Thank you.
Find

(09-13-2021, 08:31 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  I went on the discord to call someone over to check my appeal because I didn't want it being ignored or held up for long (as i want to return to gameplay asap) I asked that the thread was moved, closed- accepted or rejected etc. But just not ignored!! Thats why I wanted to call someone over and I brought attention to myself unwillingly as a result, where as I just want to really log in- check on my items and maybe just shrug some time off ingame as opposed to just waiting for a repeal or response (for half a week now, I only went there to ask for someone to check it because it was over 10 hours since I wrote/posted the original appeal and i was hesitant/excited to play again)

wording is one thing, being polite and meaning it is another thing. From the onset, writing the appeal was the justification to my actions and having spent that long (over a year) to come back as an assurance should be plenty. To argue the cause of the ban versus the cause of me trying to get unbanned is another thing. I would disproportionately say I cannot let myself in without prior acceptance- but I'm waiting for an arguable YES or NO, not just some community backlash or unrelated chaos. Getting unbanned and checking my appeal should not take this long or this much time, just please have someone interact an answer because four days of ingame dailies went by in the time of my waiting. Thank you.

An arguable yes/no? It's not our responsibility to create an argument for your case. The answer to a ban appeal is an inherent no. You've already been ruled upon. It's your position to make the argument, and ours to agree or disagree. You've failed to demonstrate how you'll be any less problematic. All you've done is lash out at people and make shit up.
Find

(09-13-2021, 09:20 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  
(09-13-2021, 08:31 PM)psychedelic machine Wrote:  I went on the discord to call someone over to check my appeal because I didn't want it being ignored or held up for long (as i want to return to gameplay asap) I asked that the thread was moved, closed- accepted or rejected etc. But just not ignored!! Thats why I wanted to call someone over and I brought attention to myself unwillingly as a result, where as I just want to really log in- check on my items and maybe just shrug some time off ingame as opposed to just waiting for a repeal or response (for half a week now, I only went there to ask for someone to check it because it was over 10 hours since I wrote/posted the original appeal and i was hesitant/excited to play again)

An arguable yes/no? It's not our responsibility to create an argument for your case. The answer to a ban appeal is an inherent no. You've already been ruled upon. It's your position to make the argument, and ours to agree or disagree. You've failed to demonstrate how you'll be any less problematic. All you've done is lash out at people and make shit up.

maybe because of non moderators are calling out the shots and im waiting for this thread to be CLOSED

im just seriously waiting for this thread to die. Not for people to make callouts or judgements or point fingers. Its just whether or not i can return to gameplay, not have play jury to the court or make judgements that aren't in their realm of influence. Whether you voy=te yea or nay, its just really me struggling to enjoy anything out a leisurely gaming pasttime.

i have potentially one of the rarest items in the game, now its even rarer because i lack access to it. i want to be involved with trading, items and credit gambling. i enjoy cosmetics and getting cool rares
Find