Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alibi exploiting, stuck outside map

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Alibi

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:92111290

Map the event happened on: Names of maps are hard to find

Date of event: 6/18/2021

What Happened?:
Alibi threw a rift outside of the map in a spot i couldn't shoot or reach. So i decided to place down a couple of tripwires to force him out and kill him.
After hitting the tripwire, he ended up falling outside of the map. However rather than kill-binding, he decided to just wait out the timer instead. there was 5 people so there was no xp that round, but there was a T win daily.
I couldn't shoot him and I was out of credits so I couldn't use any to blow him up while he's stuck in the void.

Witnesses: Raggar

Evidence:
Find

remote bomb works
Find

Again?
Find

Yo bro, this ain't even the correct format
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

come on ... name a more iconic duo
Find

OMEGALUL
Find

alibi has been warned enough times to know to stop by now

Sorry I didn't use the correct format for this, was a bit busy at the time. I'll edit it and fix.
Philip, I would have used if I had any credits, but sadly i didn't lol.
Find

not defending them because it's really annoying when they do get out of the map, but if you see in video they said they got stuck by the tripwire.
(unsure if they are telling the truth or not)
They said they have a recording of it so if they would wanna post there side, but if it's the tripwires fault can't really blame them.
Find

I do understand that, it happens, but you can't exactly blame me for it either. The tripwire did it's thing but the map decided to put them in the void.
Regardless, at the end of it, Alibi was out of the map and I was still in it. In any case like that, regardless of whether they're traitor/inno/or detective, they should kill bind, is what i understand from the rules.

If he had a way to get in the map and fight before the round ends, that's one story. However he deliberately sat in the void and refused to killbind on purpose (which you can see by the chat.)

Note that Alibi was outside of the map for a good minute before I had this recording, so it's not like there was only a few seconds left in the game.
Find