Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Randall Member+ App Rerun

Steam Name(Current): Randall

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I have a lot of experience being a staff member on servers such as Trouble in Terrorist Town, Dark RP, Starwars RP (make fun of me if u want), etc. Although I can joke around quite a bit I also know how to be serious and handle situations efficiently. Up until about 2 weeks ago I was staff on a Starwars RP server actively playing over the course of 7 months. I only quit because of increasing responsibilities, and the servers community turning to be one of the worst and most annoying communities I have ever had the displeasure of being a part of. I do not cause many incidents, and the worst you should hear about me is me making a false report on Mousey because he is Mousey, but other than that I will not be causing any issues intentionally.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have caused no major problems, I have a lot of experience, I try to be friendly, while also being honest and nice to anyone who I can, and try to have others explain themselves in situations. I know that to be a staff member (in this case a minor role in the staff team) requires responsibility, trust, and a good head on your shoulders. I believe that I have all of these qualities, and that I would make a fine addition to the current Member+ team, considering as how they got wiped relatively recently. I would also like to state that my previous application was denied presumably because of my inactivity, as I had stopped playing, despite it having the phrase "k im done" on it. I do not know why this is the case it was very unprofessional of one of the General Managers. To combat this negative aspect about myself as of recent with my activity I would like to say I do not expect to get accepted soon, typically Member+ apps take quite a while before a decision is made, so I am just making it now as I am coming back to the server.

Do you have any administrative experience: I was Senior Admin on a Starwars RP up until a few weeks ago, was Super Admin on multiple servers, have owned a TTT server in the past for 3 months, have owned a Dark RP server in the past for I believe 2 months. Have been staffing constantly since I was 12, and I have been nearly every rank that you could probably come up with. I have been T-Mod, Mod, Trusted Mod, Senior Mod, Head Mod, T-Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Head Admin, Head of Staff, Co-Owner, Owner, and probably more but those are the ones I can remember. This has been over the course of 7700 hours on the game, and 7 years of active playing of the game. While I know some people on the server may have more time than me, the main thing is that the majority of that time has been spent being a staff member. I can say with 99 percent certainty that I have sunk probably 5000 of those hours on being a staff member alone.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: My application was denied previously, however I do not think it had any negative feedback, however this is impossible for me to actually know. I also know that I only recently came back so I hope that people refrain from coming to a decision until after about a week or two of me playing again. I intend to be active by putting a few hours into every day or two for quite a while again as I have become interested in the server again. I also am quite happy about a meme being made about me which I have to stick around for, cause come on, who doesn't appreciate a good laugh.

Thanks for reading my application, and although I typically come off as a jokester I do intend to actually help this server in any way I can. Also just in case anyone is worried about the one case where I got very angry (I'm pretty sure you all know the one.) that was just on a bad day where I was just pretty angry already and just tried to play and have fun for the first time in 6 months. Didn't end up enjoying it, and don't have issues like that nearly ever, would appreciate it if you guys could look past that please.
Find

DENIED FOR INACTIVITY
Find