Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jaybiie - members application

Steam Name(Current):Jaybiie

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):105 hours ttt , 41 hours lobby , 2 hours in events

Where did you hear about this server?:just scrolling through ttt servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: twice one time i was karma banned because of karma baiters people kept hitting me running away and stuff like that and killing innos so i killed them and eventually got karma banned and the second time i was messing around with few others and got are karma so low and finally got karma banned just having fun.

Why do you want to join?: i know you the secret of members they have better rng, jk , i want this to become my permanent server and advance to be better know and become more trust worthy on the server

Referred by:no one

Additional Details: im a chill guy who can take jokes and pretty funny i can mess around and play ttt properly and i've advanced in wealth quite quickly in the server gaining about a mil per week and been on the server 3 weeks so im finding this pretty fun
Find

+1 only positive interactions with this feller
Find

I concur, he seems to be on the good end of the player spectrum for FRG. Enjoyable to play with. +1
Find

Members do get better RNG, +1
Find

I little rough around the edges, but I see a potential member in there.
+1
Find

stinky rdmer who smells and is gay

+1
Find

pretty chill guy acts a lil dumb sometimes and causes RDM when he jokes around with friend, but nothing serious.

+1
Find

rdmer, dumb, fits right in +1
Find

Relatively friendly guy, but god awful at TTT +1

btw walkin next to you doesnt make me suspicious
Find

Can be a bit toxic at times, but isn't terrible most of the time. Generally alright guy. +1
Find