Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tacticals Member+ app

Steam Name(Current):Tactical Pikachu

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was karma banned after a series of unfortunate events and bad decisions (and some consensual rdm with casper XD)

Why would you like to be promoted?: so far i've put in 385 hours collectively on FRG, 277 of those hours being spent on ttt, in this time i've gotten to know many of you in the community, as well as building up a good bit of wealth and exploring what this server has to offer, but now i want to start on my way to giving back to the community and i want to do this by helping deal with problems and help other players and i feel now is a good time to start.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've come to know many of the people in this community, and built many good friendships that i hope will last i want to help build and protect this community, I know at times i can be a bit... loud and seem angry, I'm not really, i wouldn't dream of actually harming any of you, except maybe Terran... But who wouldn't. I'm very active and im not too quick to make decisions, i make sure to get all the facts before i make my decision

Do you have any administrative experience:
In the past i was a low level staff on a zombierp server and I am currently a high ranking staff member in a discord group im apart of that currently as of writing this has 307 members

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Did i copy paste most of this from my last member+ application? yes, yes i did.

Approved! Just have to talk to you about a few things to work on Smile

- That Thrakos Noob
Find