Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ManeGunner6 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): ManeGunner6

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 584 Hours 33 Minutes 5 Seconds (counting every FRG server I've been on, yes I did the math)

Where did you hear about this server?: Spied on Moat's forums in August when I heard about Meepen splitting off from people on HarrysMod, saw FRG being mentioned, checked it out in September. Surprisingly worth it, though!

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope. I hope it doesn't happen. Probably won't ever happen, but we'll see.

Why do you want to join?: Image perms on Discord and/or kool kat klub kred. Also because this server's actually pretty neato and maybe people might take me more seriously but that latter part is full of self-doubt on my end.

Referred by: Myself. Yes, seriously.

Additional Details: So is it wrong that I am largely doing this for image perms on Discord? I mean, aside from seriously enjoying this server to the point of building up a significant inventory, racking up a ludicrous number of hours and desiring to support it, of course.
Find

584 is rookie numbers, but im glad you're enjoying your stay +1
Find

+1 I barely see you on because time zones but you nice
Find

Most member apps i think yeah i guess this chiefs okay, but im totally down with this lets go ManeGunner for Member within 2019 lets campaign.
On a more serious note nice ass and chill ass dood, I havent seen anything to think that Mane shouldn't be member or that hints at other peoples desire for them to leave/not have member.

+1
Find

+1, I havent had too many issues with mane
Find

Honestly I kinda wanted to dislike Manegunner. Something with the accent combined with the smug profile pic sorta ticked me off day 1. But I gotta say this guy isn't a bad person at all and that makes me look like the bad guy and I don't like that. So yeah manegunners a good dude and he should totes be member. +1
Find

always the first one to be on lobby Eu time + a nice guy +1
Find

+1 no issues with him and played with him a lot. +1
Find

+1 Cool dude to play with, funny rage moments
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find