perma?
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:
shortened
Reason for ban:
racial slurs
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
yes
What really happened?:
I was talking to parade about why haruka was the one wasting "staff time" when someone butted in and called me a monkey. Which is pretty racist imo. Its racist background of calling people monkey started from slave trade when people called blacks monkeys/apes as the white population didnt think of them much more than that. That pissed me off so i cussed at him and it seemed to be allowed. So I called him a "nigger." I also change y name to it too. It seemed to be fine with how Ive seen users use monkey and not get in trouble. Being racist is one of the no nos in this community Im pretty sure and i find it wrong to let some racist things pass but others not. This user who called me monkey im pretty sure was either a member or member+.
Additional details: Someone else called me moatman too and I was like what? First of all racism wasnt allowed there either . Second of all why even bring in another community? Third of all its pretty annoying that people do that

From what I've gathered, you said the N word, then you said fuck it and changed your name to the N word, Parade told you to stop saying the N word, you said you weren't saying it and didn't change your name back, finally you got yourself banned shortly afterwards.

I can't see the justification/reasoning why you would call him the N word, "Shit this guy called me a name and I made the situation a lot worse. Better break out Old Reliable."

You should have waited a little longer cause Parade was addressing the name calling, then you dropped the Edit word.

I think you handled yourself extremely poorly and had two chances to avoid a ban on discord. The first time was not saying the word and the second was not changing your name to the N word.

Uhm Just want to say that all of us from moat know that I reported someone for calling me a monkey and nothing happened. Imo take a step back and take a deep breath cuz the word ain't racist
Find

Monkey does NOT equal to "kneegore" LOL. What a severe lack of judgement this has been on your part. Not to mention returning a water gun shot with a bucket of lava isn't a very mature thing to do. -1 For unban / shorten.
Find

By the way I wasn’t the one who banned you. I think it should be said that Unpoke was the banner
Find

Lol. It's bad enough that you said it, but the name change totally meant that you wanted to get yourself banned. After 80+ hours, you should know that we don't accept the word. That's literally the one word that gets banned. Sorry bud, you messed up and need to take a time out. Considering you admitted it to be using the word to offend someone, that adds time. I'll be seeing you in at least a month.
Find

Bruh, this is the second or third time I've seen some drama swirling around you because you get offended by noobs on the internet. Have you not been on the internet long? It's a harsh place full of edgy teens, basement dwellers and trolls. You gotta learn to have some thicker skin my guy. If someone calls me a monkey I'll just make a few monkey noises and then go about my day.

As for the ban, you handled the situation EXTREMELY poorly. I think you should take at least a few weeks away and maybe browse 4chan a bit.
Find

Your whole argument is based on blaming someone else which is so amazingly stupid because you yourself took your own fingers that you control with your own brain and changed your name to an actual racial slur that isn't allowed here. I don't even know what you expected tbh and you did a big dumb so I don't expect you getting unbanned immediately and you shouldn't be, because clearly you are in the wrong and are scrounging for arguments that just make you look even worse and hypocritical.
Find

Also people call people monkeys because they are playing like a monkey would if they were playing the game instantly jumping to it being a racial slur is just reaching to try and justify shitty behavior and go after someone
Find

The word “monkey” can be used in a racist way, yes. However in this particular case, it definitely wasn’t and the user called you a monkey because you are acting in a pathetic way. Using the N word to retaliate was the dumbest thing you ever could’ve done.