Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathrayjj's Membership Appeal Part 2

-1 talks way to much and half the time when he talks its mostly toxic.
Find

-1 hes almost always being toxic in someone or another ive seen him harass people including myself, we'e had arguments where I've decided to just let it go but he'll keep bringing it up
Find

(08-20-2019, 10:58 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Not 5 days ago this guy was warned twice about the mic spam, I vbat timed him, complained about the vbat for 3 rounds, I gagged him, complains about being gagged for 2 rounds, I warned him twice about it, I mute him, and then uses admin chat to complain.

Enough said, -1

Literally this, there is no reason to complain about it to the point it goes to admin chat. You have proven time and time again that you are not member material and if you want to be considered member material, take all you see here and actually work on it and not repost anoter member application after a week.
Find

Sure he can be annoying at times but so can a lot of other people. You have to remember he's only 14. When I was 14 I was pretty much the same way, and I'm sure a lot of you were, too. So far playing with him he seems genuinely interested in the things the server has to offer and can be very kind when trying to help out new players or friends. Not to mention he plays almost constantly.

I'm going to give him a +1

If I start seeing behavior like y'all are talking about start becoming disruptive or downright malignant I will retract, but I haven't had any problems with him.

Relin, heres a prime example of why we -1, "He's only 14"...... if he's only 14 that does not matter, hes not fit for member, if he's 14 and looking to be member he has to be mature, your reasoning for +1ing honestly is terrible. He's immature regardless, he does not deserve member and has not acted in the way someone who wants to be a role model within the server should.

Here is what he said https://gyazo.com/a0eab51af1c3afe3535ddd541a070653 If you believe he is still mature and worthy to be a member even though 99 percent of the community knows that he is not ready nor should he be member then so be it, but everyone else knows hes not fit, and no-one who acts like him should be a member. Your reasoning that he is 14 and maybe all of us acted like that is 1, no, not all of us acted like that, and even then, if we did, we wouldn't have gotten member then, we would have gotten member when we got more mature.

Being kind to newcomers and helpful to people is a bad reason to become member? Do you think blocking people based on how annoying their voice is is a good indicator of maturity as well? I didn't give him a +1 because he's 14, I gave him a +1 because whining sometimes is excusable for a 14 year old in my eyes, especially if he's whining about being muted for being "annoying", and especially if he's been kind and respectable towards other people at other times. It just doesn't

I think defending himself against you by calling you an idiot isn't the worst thing anyone has ever done, and I while it is immature, so far this is the only occurrence I've seen of it happening, and I still think it's not very serious.

You're expecting a 14 year old to not act like a 14 year old, and I think that's pretty immature.
Find

-1 very toxic doesn't stop talking everyone in the server has him blocked because of how obnoxious he is
Find

+1 I dont find death to be toxic. He helps with some things I dont know and is nice
Find

-1 horrid community reputation, and I personally think except for exceptionally well percieved people being around for 2 weeks actively isnt a member of the community.
Find

(08-21-2019, 05:11 PM)Randall Wrote:  Relin, heres a prime example of why we -1, "He's only 14"...... if he's only 14 that does not matter, hes not fit for member, if he's 14 and looking to be member he has to be mature, your reasoning for +1ing honestly is terrible. He's immature regardless, he does not deserve member and has not acted in the way someone who wants to be a role model within the server should.

Here is what he said https://gyazo.com/a0eab51af1c3afe3535ddd541a070653   If you believe he is still mature and worthy to be a member even though 99 percent of the community knows that he is not ready nor should he be member then so be it,  but everyone else knows hes not fit, and no-one who acts like him should be a member. Your reasoning that he is 14 and maybe all of us acted like that is 1, no, not all of us acted like that, and even then, if we did, we wouldn't have gotten member then, we would have gotten member when we got more mature.

You are replying to someones reply on a member app that has nothing to do with you. This was entirely unnecessary. You already expressed your opinion on the app and Relin-Q if free to do so as well. Next time send something like this in a PM if you feel you must.